Personalised dyslexia assessments from the author of Defeat Dyslexia. Like a quick screening: is my child dyslexic? Or an update to check progress? Got a dyslexia report but not sure what now? Whatever you need, let me help and guide you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? SEN to all ages: Maths, English, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a fully qualified teacher and tutor with over 20 years worth experience in teaching and tutoring. I love working with pre school and primary aged children and seeing them blossom with confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary subjects and with my early years background I can specialise in Phonics and early reading for children who need extra help.
- Classes What is Kumon? Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet and study centre-based programmes. At Kumon, we are passionate about your child's development.
I am an enthusiastic, friendly, warm person with a passion for theatre and education. I have 25 years of experience teaching children and adults of all ages.
I'm a fully qualified Primary School teacher with 10 years experience. I love to teach. I spend time carefully preparing lessons to suit students needs. My methods are up to date, fun and engaging. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary school subjects up to the age of 11years, particulaly English and Maths, which I enjoy immensely.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised maths and English programmes for students of all ages and abilities. It gives children self assurance and transferable self learning skills that last throughout school and life. Children work on a daily basis for approximately 20-30 minutes per subject by completing worksheets and attend classes once or twice a week.
- Classes Kumon offers individualized programme so your child will work at a pace that is tailored to his/her specific needs. Personal attention is given to every child. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for Maths and English for all age groups.
I am a very professional and fun tutor in French. Recent research has shown that children who have a knowledge of more than one language generally perform better at school in many subjects, not just languages.
- Classes Our unique programmes complement the UK school curriculum and cater for your child's individual needs, allowing them to study at a rate that is just right for them and will eventually allow them to take responsibility for their own learning. Our English and Maths programmes have been developed over the last 55 years by dedicated instructional teams working across four continents.
- Classes Classes are run by a qualified instructor who is also a qualified teacher with many years of experience. - Ages and Levels Covered Starting from 3 with no upper limit - the course focuses on student ability irrespective of age - Opening Times Wednesday 4.30 to 6.30 Saturday 11.30 to 1.
For more information on me, read my interview below and articles poster. I also have a blog: (concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English from KS1 up to KS4. I also offer A Level English Language and A Level English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 9 GCSE's (all grade B-A*.) I have A Levels in English, Psychology and Geography (all grade A).
- Classes With Kumon study your child will work at a pace that is tailored to their individual needs, develop invaluable study skills and concentration and establish a positive attitude to study. Kumon's long-term focus provides children with the self-assurance and the transferable self-learning skills to realise their potential throughout school and life.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I aim to break down barriers to children's learning and release their potential. I communicate well with parents and listen to concerns they may have. I put the child in the centre at all times to ensure higher confidence and improved self-esteem.
I am an Economics and Management graduate from the University of Bristol. I am pursuing a fulfilling career as a Maths tutor to all levels up to GCSE, I am an effective communicator and I dedicate my time to explaining concepts in a motivating way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Street Dance, Ballet, Tap, Theatre Craft, Modern Jazz, Gymnastics, Break Dance & Body Popping, Musical Theatre, Shows, IDTA Exams, Festivals, Outings from 2 years to adults - Tell me about your qualifications. Registered with the IDTA and carry the letters A.I.D.T.
I am an experienced Chinese Mandarin, Maths teacher/tutor and & certified 11+ teacher. I am a patient, passionate and dedicated teacher and have a very good success rate with all of my pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chinese Mandarin, Maths, entrance test preparation and Computer/IT. - Tell me about your qualifications. PHD postgraduate qualification.
I have experience working with children of all abilities. I have acquired various teaching strategies over the years which has increased my ability to help children raise their self esteem and confidence levels in order to progress. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all the subjects I have indicated above.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is after school as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes work in a logical, sequential way to develop mathematics and English skills to a level equivalent to "A" level topics.
I am a former primary school Headteacher and OFSTED Inspector. I work with primary aged pupils that are borderline 11+ candidates. I also help SEN and older students who require additional support. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English, 11+ and amazing techniques for improving your child's brain power and memory skills.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Kenilworth.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Kenilworth and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Kenilworth by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.