A motivated and successful Head of English in an 'outstanding' secondary school in Essex. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS3 English English Literature GCSE English Language GCSE English Literature A-Level Essay Writing - Tell me about your qualifications. Four years ago I graduated from University College of London (UCL) in Psychology (BSc 2:1 (Hons)).
I am an A Level student who loves tutoring GCSE students in English Literature and Language. I already have one pupil in Year 10 who has been with me for a long time! I am currently studying A Level English, History, Geography and Physics. My lessons are extremely flexible according to feedback and I create personal material adjusting to skill level, attitude to learning and exam boards.
Do you live in North East London or Essex? Are you concerned about your child's handwriting? Handwriting tuition can transform your child's writing! I offer handwriting tuition from my home in Loughton, Essex just inside the M25. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I use The Magic Link Handwriting ProgrammeÂ® because of its great results.
My teaching method varies depending on the people as I believe everyone learns in different ways, using a variety of different methods.
Lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their own and parental expectations. I am Ð°n experienced tutÐ¾r and I plan each session for the student. I target weak areas until the student is confident. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I Ð°m Ð°n experienced teÐ°cher Ð°nd hÐ°ve tutÐ¾red students frÐ¾m 4 tÐ¾ 16.
- Classes What makes Kip McGrath Education Centre in Loughton even better than home tuition? • A free no obligation assessment is offered to every child • Unique diagnostic tools are used to identify your child's learning needs and strengths and to make recommendations • Effective teaching and learning using a mixture of computer programmes, audio activities, work books, exam papers and home
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
Every student learns in a unique way. I approach each topic in its simplest form and expand from there based on the students ability to understand and apply the learning as it takes place. Having worked in various sectors of SEN i am very experienced in differentiating work to an achievable level for all students.
I base my classes on the specific topic meant to be talk, according to the student’s level with a wide range of sources!
My aim is to build confidence in my tutees, by developing in them, key skills and a complete understanding of the necessary concepts and ideas for their subject level. I tutor English at GCSE and A-Level, as well as for entrance exams like the 11+. I pride myself on my close reading skills and offer proofreading services, with experience editing peoples work from KS2 to MA level.
I would cater my teaching method to the individual. I have found teaching to be subjective. I utilise psychological tools such as visual aids, memory games etc. But again it is subjective. Dependant on the age and predilections of the student in question, I intend my methods of teaching to stimulate and take a jovial encouraging approach.
I like to teach you how you like to learn. Whether that is through audio or visual etc. I am friendly but firm with the ability to motivate.
Having completed a degree in English Language and Literature in Education, I have been a primary school teacher for 7 years, while continuing to study for an MA in Education. Through the use of online learning, I hope to employ a variety of ways to engage and enthuse students, providing thorough and constructive feedback.
My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
I have enabled numerous students to achieve a high grade in exams, by working on their weaknesses and explaining concepts in a way that they understand. If you are willing to work hard and have a desire to learn, success is guaranteed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Maths and Science and tutor Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level for all exam boards.
I have a very caring approach to teaching and tend to work very closely with both my students and parents. Although my sessions are very informal, they are structured with clear learning outcomes at the start of each session. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, 7+, 11+, 13+ Entrance Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will use the best strategies to help your child achieve their potential - and enjoy doing so! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts Education Studies degree (2008) and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status (2009). - How much do you charge? I charge £30.
I provide a personalised learning programme for your child which compliments and supports what they are currently learning in school. I hope to encourage children to enjoy learning by making it a practical and real life experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am an experienced teacher and usually tutor English, Maths for the national curriculum for KS1/2 and Chemistry and Biology GCSE.
- Classes Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced teachers and examiners, supported by a PhD researcher. All staff have enhanced CRB checks. We offer tuition for all aspects of 11+ Non Verbal Reasoning Verbal Reasoning English Maths Lessons are fun and engaging, with homework set every week for each subject.
- Classes Children follow their own individual programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to KS3. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, KS3).
- Classes We aim to build confidence in children and develop their independent learning ability to succeed in Maths, science and English. Children of all abilities thrive in the First Class Learning centre as our programmes are individualised to their specific needs.
Individual, group and class tuition in English, history and media, up to KS3 - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, History, Media - Tell me about your qualifications.
Highly qualified and experienced female Science/Maths tutor for all levels to GCSE. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Physics - All levels to A (GCSE and A levels) Mathematics - All levels to GCSE Biology - All levels to GCSE Chemistry - All levels to GCSE, Science & Applied Science - All levels to GCSE Hindi - All levels to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes What actually happens at class? Upon arrival, your child will collect their class folder, which contains the day's class work. If your child is studying maths they will then proceed to the main hall where they will sit at their allocated area. If your child is studying English, they will read to a Kumon assistant.
I base my teaching method on tailoring explanations to students in a way they can understand the content while keeping a close eye on the curriculum. Sessions will comprise of tackling the most misunderstood parts of the course and ensuring all areas of the syllabus are covered.
Teaching methodology is based on the syllabus. Teaching method involves, working together with the student for the first half an hour. after preparing testing the student through self learn independent work. Checking the work together and after each lesson summarise what they have learn, how they can improve, what mistakes were made.
My teaching has a very eclectic approach from inquiry based to functional teaching and building trust and confidence with the students in a safe and happy environment. Every child is different and I base my methods to best suit the students to highlight strengths and work on challenging areas.
My Name is Mark I am graduate of 6 years and currently working as a Teaching Assistant at a Primary School. My 6 years of tutoring experience include a wide range of humanities subjects for primary, secondary and A level students. My Specialist subjects include English Literature, English Language, Drama, Sociology and History.
My teaching method is based on the needs of each individual student. My lesson plans would be a coherent mix of going through specific topics which the student is stuggling with as well as making sure we progress according to the exam board/curriculum. If the student would prefer a different teaching method or structure, I am more than happy to accomodate this.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Loughton.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Loughton and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Loughton by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.