Qualified teacher in England and currently teaching AAT in AAT accredited colleges. Offers private teaching in spare time. Experienced in teaching AQ2013 and AQ2016. - Which subject(s) do you teach? AAT Level 2 AAT Level 3 AAT Level 4 AQ 2013 and AQ2016 Bookkeeping IT and computer skills A course on excel skills for business - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a friendly, committed and an approachable person. I enjoy helping young people achieve their goals and reach their full potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A Level- ICT and Business Studies GCSE- Computing, Business Studies and ICT KS3- Maths, Business Studies, Computing and ICT - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a PGCE in ICT as well as a MA in education.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
We forget what we hear, we remember what we see BUT we learn what we do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have been teaching Maths for six years in different London schools and tuition centres. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an undergraduate degree in Engineering, a Masters degree in Information Systems and Maths and am currently doing a PhD in Maths and Computer Science.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach IT & computing for any level (include university level, HND). I can teach Java, VB, C#, Visual C++, Dark basic, Python, Pascal etc. Not only that, I can teach computer hardware, and networking. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm CRB/DBS checked with experience in tutÐ¾ring, university lecturing, sÐ¾ftwÐ°re engineering, trÐ°nslÐ°tiÐ¾n, interpreting, exam invigilation and cooking. I cÐ°n teÐ°ch ICT/IT, Hindi, Punjabi and Indian cooking to students of all levels. - Which subject(s) do you teach? IT, ICT, Java, Database, Computing, Hindi, Punjabi, Indian vegatarian cooking.
Hello, I consider myself to be a lively, fun and professional tutor who has had considerable experience (over 16 years) in tutoring. I am fully CRB checked and have good testimonials.
I am an IT expert with over 2 decades of experience developing IT applications I have a background I teaching children and adukts and leading them to confidence I programming languages in languages including java and python among other topics, - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT which is my core areamof expertise.
I am confident about my knowledge regarding these subjects. I believe I have the enthusiasm, incentive and energy to work hard to get the best out of the student. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Punjabi, Computer skills to elderly people and Object Oriented Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications.
A full-time teacher with five years of primary and secondary school tuition experience; rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Proven track record - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus examinations preparation for Grammar School; English, Maths, Science and ICT for students from 5 - 11 years old; ICT GCSE and A'level - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an experienced Computer Science and ICT teacher with specialized skills in Developing web applications.
Hello! My name is Travis Brooks, and I am a qualified trainer with a first class honours degree in Biomedical Science, as well as currently finishing a fast track post-graduate Medical degree at Imperial College London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am qualified up to a Masters degree in IT & Engineering and am currently doing PhD research in Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 per hour for GCSE and £15 per hour for Key Stage 3. Travel costs will be added, depending on the location from my home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Business Studies, Maths, French, Japanese and Portuguese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Warwick, and a BA (Hons) degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Cambridge.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
You can be whatever YOU want to be. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT to A level in secondary school. However, I can also teach KS2 English and Maths. To adults I have taught Literacy, Numeracy and IT Skills (including MS Office) and Photography. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a B.Sc(Hons) in Computer Science and a PGCE in Secondary Education (ICT).
I am passionate about teaching and assisting a motivated student in achieving their academic goals. I obtained a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Southampton. During my studies, I conducted personal training for colleagues and juniors alike I love passing my experience and knowledge in mathematics, programming, networking etc.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Computing,
find private lessons close to Maidenhead.
Pick your own coach to help you learn computing. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in computing in Maidenhead and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Maidenhead by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.