My students most are adults and teenagers: To prepare the exam for HSK/HSKK/BCT/YCT. To improve the expression ability of chinese. To know chinese culture. If you want to past the HSK/HSKK/BCT/YCT exam If you want to improve your chinese expression ability If you want to know chinese culture ........
I AM A MASTER STUDENT IN LONDON NOW, HOWEVER, I AM A CHINESE NATIVE SPEAKER. AND I CAN SPEAK KOREA AS WELL. I AM A GOOD COMMUNICATOR, AND I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT AND INTERESTING WHEN YOU START A FOREIGNER LANGUAGE. MY NAME IS ICEY, MY PHONE NUMBER IS (concealed information)4. MY INS ID: Iceytian68.
Starting to learn a new language from the foods always attract people concentration. At the beginning learn some simple vocabs for explaining your meaning. Then go further with some sentences later. More vocabs you learn, more sentence you can make.
I base my teaching on each individual persons ability to learn and from using a relax but focused learning environment.
My teaching material mainly based on the textbook, standard course HSK. I am willing to deliver classes on all age ranges. I have the experience of learning Japanese as well so I know how to teach a new language step by step.
I am a student from China and l have experience in teaching middle school students, so I would like to teach primary or middle school students. I will start my lessons by Pinyin(like English syllabus), greeting, numbers, etc, enhancing students basic communication level.
MY TEACHING IS READING ,TALKING ,SPELLING,DEPENDS WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN.I WILL DO MY BEST.
I am a native Chinese and my name is ZHANG Jiayan (Maya), I majored in TCSOL both for my bachelor and master. I have experience in teaching Chinese both for children and adults. I am able to teach Chinese in a way suitable for the target students. As an international Chinese teacher, I am open-minded, resourceful and easygoing.
My teaching methods will depend on what student are willing to learn. As a tutor, I have patience, if student have some question, I will also give my extra time for solve the problem. It would be fun to teach with students.
Rather than saying teaching, I would like to make it an experience exchange. I would like to know what you eager to learn and can customise the material especially for you.
- Native Chinese speaker - able to teach Mandarin, Chinese to A-Level students - Completed PhD and BEng in Civil Engineering - able to teach Maths and Physics to A-Levels - Passionate in helping people to learn more about their subjects - Tips for answering exam style questions
My teaching method will be very interactive, by communicating with students regularly both in class and in daily life. I will focus on learning practical English which you can use directly when you communicate with Chinese people or visit China. My aim is mainly to make people learn Mandarin in the most efficient way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary school subjects, plus Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE in Primary Education (MA level)---the University of Greenwich. Education Management (MA)--the University of Greenwich. Childhoods studies (BA)--the University of Greenwich. Applied Business--Hwanan Women's college.
I believe it is very important to nail down the basics, so starting from how to sentence a structure and the difference between expression in English and Chinese. I am comfortable with teaching at any age as I use to tutor English.
Passionate about teaching and as a native Chinese speaker, I`m also qualified with the Certificate of Proficiency in Putonghua (Mandarin) by the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority. In addition, I have experiences teaching Chinese as a foreign language, to students of different levels and different ages.
Well since I've taught English to a Chinese kids in different age group it all depends on which age group you are teaching to and specific way of interaction to them for instance with kids you play games,make them enjoy and interact more so they will eventually learn more
I am Mina. I have lived in China for 9 years and then returned to Taiwan for 7 years. I know China very well because I grew up there. At the same time I like Chinese clothes and history, also love drama and celebrity, we can learn Chinese from these cultures.
I will follow the teaching methods my teacher used to teach me when I was in China. However, if you have your teaching material ready, I will explain it to you in detail and can make my lessons more related to your current lectures/exams.
I am an award-winning practicing artist with a passion for teaching painting & drawing skills. In addition to Art I can teach Mandarin as a foreign language. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Fine Art Painting Drawing Art History Illustration Mandarin Chinese - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Indesign CS,CS2,CS3. My lessons are up-to-date and 'up-to-industry' level. - Tell me about your qualifications. 2.1 BA (Hons) Graphic and Media Design from the London College of Communication.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mandarin Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. Chinese University teacher qualification , Ph.D. degree and Professorship. - How much do you charge? 30pounds per hour, travel is extra. - Where do you teach? At students' homes or in their office. - When are you available? Weekday evenings and weekends.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chinese Mandarin. - Tell me about your qualifications. I'm a native Mandarin speaker who has studied to university level. - How much do you charge? My charges are: £15 per hour 1 to 1 £20 per hour 1 to 2 - Where do you teach? I teach at students' home or in my home. - When are you available? I can teach weekdays and weekends - I'm flexible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and Chinese (Mandarin). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA Hons Chinese with French, Durham University. - How much do you charge? I charge £25 per hour for French and £28 per hour for Chinese. This applies to 1-2-1 lessons. For an extra pupil I charge an extra £4 per hour.
Wanna start learning Chinese and looking for classes with fun, interactive teaching styles? Trust me, I might be the one you're looking for! I believe that knowledge can be gained when you're mind's at ease, hence I tend to NOT stress out my students in classes.
I am new to teaching Chinese to non- native speakers, but I am communicative, passionate and patient. Years of legal training in both Chinese and English has made me very precise, logical and efficient in communication.
Mandarin is my second language, so I am very familiar with the difficulties of learning Mandarin; I believe this experience of mine can bring a different dynamic to my teaching method and to the organisation itself. I will let the students try out varies learning method and find out what is the method that suits them the best.
I graduated with honors, the first-place award in Foreign Langauge Instruction in my University. After that, I studied at Columbia University in the City of New York for my Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages certificate. Recently, I am an MA graduate in Langauge and Cultural Diversity from King's College, London. I like to create fun lessons for my learners.
I got a relative experience in to teaching Mandarin to Primary and Secondary School students. I have been living in China for a while; nowadays graduated in Chinese and Global Communication. I speak Italian, English, Spanish and Mandarin. I have learned through my experience how to tackle HSK exams helping students to pass it with good results.
I taught Chinese to international school students in Hong Kong alongside my bachelor's degree. Then I've decided making teaching Chinese as a second language my career as I have had relevant experience and I really enjoy it. Then I moved to London in 2015 and started working with different schools and people.
I have worked as a tutor and teacher in several countries, including China. My students get strong results as I tailor bespoke lessons to each individual. I believe in a hands-on approach to develop student understanding of the subject matter and believe that learning should be enjoyable - and can be for everyone - once we have found the right strategies and techniques that work for us.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Mandarin,
find private lessons close to Barking.
Pick your own coach to help you learn mandarin. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in mandarin in Barking and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barking by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.