Homepage Help
Help Tutoring Jobs

Best tutors in Blackpool for learning Photography

3 private Photography teachers

Our selection of
Photography tutors in Blackpool

1st lesson offered free !

Just a person wanting to help others with the same interests :)

My teaching method is making the lessons as fun as possible whilst ensuring that students are fully able to understand the topics.

1st lesson offered free !

Photography teacher with experience teaching all levels of photography degree level qualified

I normally concentrate on the 30 70 rule with 30% being theory based and the remaining 70% practical. Dependant upon the experience and capability of the student I will tailor the lesson to match.

1st lesson offered free !

Conceptual creative photography think outside the box. teach in Preston,20 years experienced

l will give lessons to any student who wants one to one help with thinking in a creative way, l will give you reasons to look beyond what the camera sees, it will involve lots of various locations with a big input on composition and lighting.

Affordable, Tailored

Learn with confidence

your ideal private tutor on our accredited, evaluated and passionate tutoring database.
your first one on one lesson today and get a response from the home tutor within 24 hours.
control over your private tuition payment, scheduling and communication with your mentor.

Browse all our Photography lessons

Thousands of tutors can teach you Photography,
find private lessons close to Blackpool.

By city

By level

By country

Be taught by the best tutors in Blackpool for your photography lessons

Private photography tutors in Blackpool

Pick your own coach to help you learn photography. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in photography in Blackpool and close by.

Private lessons in photography brings faster progress

Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Blackpool by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.