1st year Medical student studying at Imperial College London willing to tutor students for biology, chemistry, maths, UKCAT and BMAT.
Have previous experience tutoring a mature student to achieve english and maths GCSE.
Also held the position of Science clinic supervisor at Queen Elizabeth's School which meant that I was tutoring students who were struggling in normal science lessons once a week, while liaising with staff to provide the best experience for the student.
I am also able to help students through the medical school application process as I have not only recently gone through it but have also aided other students throughout the process.
I ensure that my tutoring style is client centred meaning that my lessons will be specially moulded for each of my students and will focus on a greater understanding of the subject rather than just memorising information.
Prizes and Scholarships
Presidents Undergraduate Scholarship (2018):
• The most prestigious awards the College has to offer designed to reward students who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
Gold medal in the British Biology Olympiad (2018):
• Placed in the top 2% of entrants nationwide
Grade 8 clarinet (2017):
• Level 3 certificate in graded examination in music performance
Highly commended in the Intermediate Science & Maths category in the national science and engineering competition (2015):
• Awarded for presenting an independent project about the building and use of microbial fuel cells in society
Silver Crest Award (2015):
• Nationally recognised scheme for student-led project work in the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and maths).
BMAT: 6.7, 6.2, 3A
GCSEs: 7 A*S 3 A'S
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|