I am a highly qualified Tutor, with 2 Bachelors degrees, MBA and ACCA Fully Qualified. I am an expert in Strategy, Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Business Studies, Strategic Management, Financial Accounting, Economics, HR Management, Marketing, Management Accounting, Financial Management, Audit and Assurance, International Accounting, Corporate Governance, Performance Management and Corporate Reporting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
First Class - BSC (Hons) Banking with Economics and Law - Roehampton University
2: 1 - BSC (Hons) Applied Accounting - Oxford Brookes University
Master of Business Administration - Anglia Ruskin University
ACCA Fully Qualified
Member of International Association of Bookkeepers
- How much do you charge?
GCSE 18 Pounds/Hour
A LEVELS 20 Pounds/Hour
Undergraduate Tuition 22 Pounds/Hour
Postgraduate Tuition 24 Pounds/Hour
ACCA Tuition 25 Pounds/Hour
- Where do you teach?
I can meet at the local library or travel to the Tutee's Home. I also teach online via Skype.
- When are you available?
I am available anytime of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach Secondary School, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Professional (ACCA) students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ACCA, University Exams
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do online tutoring via Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am an expert in Accounting, Strategy and Finance.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 5 years private tutoring experience.
I also have 4 years of experience working as a Financial Accountant.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have attended London School of Business and Finance, Roehamton University, Anglia Ruskin University and Oxford Brookes University.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am an Affiliate member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
I am also a registered Member of the International Association of Bookkeepers.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have students from a diverse range of universities, including students of LSE, LBS and Aston University.
• BSc (Hons) Applied Accounting & BSc (Hons) Banking with Economics and Law
• Master of Business Administration, Fully Qualified Professional Accountant
• CRB Available
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, International Association of Bookkeepers
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business studies lessons for all!
Taking management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|