Hello! I am a full time professional pianist and teacher based in Bowdon, Altrincham. Please feel free to look through my profile below, and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music Theory
- Practical Musicianship
- Preparation for ABRSM and all other exams
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Master of Music in Performance (Royal College of Music)
Bachelor of Music with Honours (Royal College of Music)
FRSM with Distinction in Piano Performance
Grade 8 Music Theory
- How much do you charge?
£35p/h for Piano lessons
£30 for 45 mins
£20 for 30 mins
- Where do you teach?
I live in Bowdon, and can teach from home, but can travel to you depending on availability.
- When are you available?
My availability is flexible and largely depends upon where else I am teaching that day. I will teach through school holidays if required though this is up to the pupil.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages, beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM prep test/grades/diplomas in performance or theory. I am happy to teach for the pupils enjoyment solely, or specific pieces they may want to learn.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Music education is for everyone. Studies consistently prove that music education can advance your child's development, whilst for adults, it's never too late to learn a new skill. Whatever your musical goals, please feel free to get in touch to discuss them!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked at two specialist music schools; Wells Cathedral School, and Chetham's School of Music, where I am currently employed on an ad hoc basis.
Privately I teach students of all ages and abilities. To me music education is for everyone, whether it be for pleasure, to work through exam grades, or simply to learn a new skill.
I am very active as a solo performer, and perform across the UK and abroad.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I hold a fully enhanced DBS certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Pre University Education:
Royal College of Music:
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My students range from those who wish to pursue a career in music, to those who learn entirely for pleasure. I have a 100% pass rate for those who have entered exams.
• Master of Music, Royal College of Music
• FRSM Distinction Piano Performance
• Fully DBS checked
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|