My teaching methods may include games, demonstration, recitation, memorization, or combinations of these. I have given lectures to little kids to classmates
An experienced mobile app engineer, data science and computational intelligence student(Coventry University) offering to teach Python, data analytics and mathematics, physics, chemistry, English to kids. I can also teach them the basics to build apps and solve data science problems.
(concealed information)8 (concealed information)
Coventry, United Kingdom
(concealed information) (concealed information)
Creative and inquisitive Data scientist/Machine learning engineer with research interests enthusiastic about the type of work. Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present the thoughts Easily understands and enjoy new subject areas by asking intelligent questions and working out appropriate data points. A keen learner of technical systems with particularly strong knowledge of A logical and pragmatic approach to tasks. Enrolled in MSc Data science and computational intelligence in Coventry University.
• MSc Data science and computational intelligence (Presently)
o Bigdatamanagementanddatavisualization o Datamanagementsystem
o ModellingandOptimisationUnderUncertainty o Intelligentinformationretrieval
• B. Tech Information technology (2013 - 2017)
o Datamodellinganddesign o Operatingsystems
o Data structures
o EngineeringMathematics Skills
• Machine learning
• Neural networks
• Computer vision
• Regression Algorithms
• Classification Algorithms
• Python and R
• Web scrapping
• AWS, Kubernetes
Data Science-Intern - Hexwhale Technologies - Apr 2020 ‐ Jul 2020, Bangalore, India
• Web scrapping with scrappy.
• Data wrangling.
• Data cleaning with Python.
• Data analysis with Microsoft excel. • Data visualization with Tableau.
• Created reports detailing findings.
Co-founder and Android developer – Eatslush - Mar 2019 ‐ Mar 2020, Calicut, India
• Native android application development • Backend engineering
Android developer – Multiple companies - Jun 2017 ‐ Mar 2019, Calicut, India • Native android application development
• British sign language translation with Machine learning(Present working project ) o FromScratchtodeployment
• Poem creation with AI (NLP - LSTM)
• Sarcasm classifier (NLP)
• Fake news or Not(NLP – LSTM, RNN)
• Genre prediction from movie synopsis (NLP, Topic modelling)
• Cifar Image recognition and classification with Computer vision (CNN)
• Sign language image classification with Computer vision (CNN, Transfer learning)
• Handwritten digit recognition with CNN(Deep learning and neural networks)
• Titanic: Machine Learning from disaster(Classification problem)
• Detecting coin values (computer vision-open cv)
• Play store data cleaning and analysis
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£9||£9|