Hi all, I am Brijesh Gupta, MBA-Finance (Gold Medalist) & currently working with British Telecom as a Senior Financial Analyst. I started my career as a Derivative Analyst in an India based brokerage house & later on moved to TCS (Financial Analyst in hedge fund department). I also have teaching experience of around 3 years, wherein I tutored graduate & post graduate level students for Corporate Finance, Financial Management & Security Analysis & Portfolio Management.
Currently, I've 3 students whom I teach topics related to Financial Management and Corporate Valuations.
One of my student has topped in the subject with 96% marks during MBA. On average, my students score around 75% to 80%.
Teaching has always been on top of my hobbies list and I enjoy it to the fullest. I always strive for making my teaching a fun rather than a class, ensuring the accuracy at the same time. So, if you need a fun-filled learning experience that is enjoyable rather than being stressful, do contact me.
MBA - Finance (Gold Medalist)
• Awarded with gold medal for obtaining highest score in PGDM – Finance Specialization
Preparing for CFA
NSE Capital Market (Dealers) Module
NSE Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module
BSE Certification in Derivatives Market
Financial Modelling from Edupristine
British Telecom – Financial Professional – Financial Planning & Analysis – 16th October 2015
• Analyzing the cost & revenue lines on financial books of the organization for the recent past period and find out areas of improvement with valid justifications, if any.
• Analyzing the sales data of multiple regions and providing insight on focus areas on product line/demographic location with an aim to increasing overall sales in the specific region.
• Performing ratio analysis to include in management packs in order to facilitate multiple comparisons for historical performances of the company.
• Performing time-series & variance analysis and providing insight to higher management in form of periodic management packs & commentary.
• Performing “Horizontal” & “Vertical” analysis on quarterly basis to provide an insight on the performance of the unit in recent period.
• Creating financial models to perform different types of analysis as & when required.
• Planning and preparing the blue print to achieve the financial targets and improvements.
• Assisting the onshore stakeholders in preparation of financial budgets.
• Liaising with multiple stakeholders and providing the required information.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, financial management lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|