I am eager to start tutoring primary school students who are struggling with English and need assistance. Being a fervent ambitions individual, I hope to bring out the individuals full potential and achieve outstanding results.
I am currently an A- level student. My GCSE grades are attached in the description below. I have a passion for English and Humanities. I love the language and have always strived to further develop my vocabulary through reading novels and creative writing.
An accomplished academic achiever. Also a friendly, well-developed communicator who’s highly motivated, ambitious and fervently willing to respond advice and guidance. Meticulous and excellent at juggling multiple tasks and work under pressure. Possess leadership qualities and communication skills.
Caterer – Self -Employed, Personal Business | London | East Acton | 2017- current
• Prepared food pastries and baked them.
• Monitored food and service supplies to re-stock accordingly throughout event.
• Sanitation procedures.
• Collaborated with clients to plan event menus, budgets and venues.
Volunteer Children’s Worker | London | Askew Road Methodist Church | 2018 – current
• Communicated with parents concerning their children, detailing events and ongoing functions.
• Used initiative to engage children between ages 1-11.
• Creatively designed posters for visual learning amongst children.
• Diligently preformed activities and exercises amongst children to improve fitness.
Nail Technician – Self-Employed, Personal Business | London |East Acton |2017- current
• Cleaned and sanitised equipment and workstations.
• Prepared nail beds and cuticles, shaped nails and applied polish for customers.
• Extra-curricular achievement - Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award 2018
• Intermediate Maths Challenge Award – 2018
• National Citizen Service Award (NCS 2019)
• Member of NCS national youth board
• Jack Petchey Speak out Regional Finalist 2018
• Jack Petchey Award 2019
Fulham Cross Girls School London – 2018-2019
• Religious Studies 9
• History 8
• English Language 8
• English Literature 7
• Biology 7
• Maths 6
• Chemistry 5
• Physics 5
• Health and Social Care Level 2 Distinction *
Christ the King Sixth form College Lewisham – 2019-current
• History predicted A*
• English Literature predicted A
• Graphic Design predicted A
Hobbies and Interests
I have had a passion for English since I was a child. I enjoy reading dramatic novels and biography’s. I am keen on reading magazines and newspapers. I also enjoy watching documentaries on true life vents. Writing evaluations on current affairs engages me, furthermore, I love watching debates on the news. Additionally, I love expressing my inventiveness through art, so I spend time sketching and designing clothes.
References available on request.
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£5||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£15||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£30||Not available|