My approach is very individual-based - I am flexible and adapt my methodology based on the student's current knowledge, needs and future goals. I usually have a brief discussion with them and ask them what their expectations are because I can help them more if I know exactly what they need to improve on.
I teach English (at Advanced level), French (at Intermediate level/ A level for UK students) and Biology (A level).
Hi there! I am a current Nutrition student at the University of Nottingham. I have been learning English for almost 15 years and hold a Cambridge Advanced qualification. I have also done Biology at A level (which I use on a day to day basis in my degree) and French (for which I have been awarded a DELF B2 certificate). I have experience with teaching my college classmates in all these subjects and helping them do better in exams.
University of Nottingham – Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (September 2018-July 2022)
My course focuses on researching the impact of nutrition on the body’s overall functions and well-being in order to prevent or reverse disease in the population. It also considers the practicality of the preparation of healthy meals thus we are provided with a number of cooking practical sessions. The course includes a number of group projects which helps to develop our team working and interprofessional working skills.
Year 1 modules:
• Dietetics practice – a module focused on professionalism, patient care protocols, safeguarding of children and adults, Data handling and management etc.
• Introduction to Nutrition – a module about the fundamental of Nutrition and its application in patient care
• Introduction to Biochemistry – a module all about the details of metabolic processes in the body
Introduction to Physiology - a module presenting the different systems in the body in depth and how they operate
Antoine de Saint-exupery Highschool (2013-2018) (Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
• A level French (A*)
• A level English (A*)
• A level Biology and Chemistry (A*)
• A level IT & Programming (A)
• Cambridge English Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (Advanced) – grade A
• DELF B2 (French qualification in intermediate level)
• Undergone Interprofessional training where healthcare students of different areas (dietetics, midwifery, nursing, pharmacy etc.) come together and complete group project in order to enhance team working skills and interprofessional skills
University of Nottingham (Student caller) (Part time, Temporary) (Nottingham,England) (Jan-Feb 2019)
• Representing the university in front of potential students
• Calling potential students to answer queries about university and academic life
• Helping potential students find accommodation
• Successfully answering questions posed by potential students and receiving positive feedback from them
• Redirecting potential students to the right department if question was not relevant to my position
• Developed excellent telephone manner and over the phone customer service skills, problem solving skills
• Enhanced IT skills by using Office 365 and other software
• Further developed my data handling and privacy protection skills during the campaign
Max Spielmann (Sales Consultant) (Full time) (Keighley, England) (July 2018 -September 2018)
• Helping customers print pictures
• Working at the till
• Making photo-gifts such as mugs, keyrings, posters, cushions etc
• Taking passport and portrait pictures
• Managing stock and Unloading deliveries
• Gained valuable retail experience
• Developed the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Developed multi-tasking, time-management and organisation skills as I had to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to meet customer demands
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£11|