Do you live in North East London or Essex?
Are you concerned about your child's handwriting?
Handwriting tuition can transform your child's writing!
I offer handwriting tuition from my home in Loughton, Essex just inside the M25.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I use The Magic Link Handwriting ProgrammeÂ® because of its great results.
I also help children with reading and spelling, including those with dyslexia.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I qualified as an Occupational Therapist in 1993 and then worked in the NHS and local authority services.
I hold a postgraduate diploma in teaching learners with specific learning disabilities (dyslexia).
I am a certified Magic Link Handwriting Tutor.
- How much do you charge?
£40 per lesson, plus a £100 charge for the Magic Link Handwriting Programme materials.
- Where do you teach?
I predominantly tutor out of my own home, and the Shiela Ferrari Dyslexia centre. I sometimes tutor in pupils' homes.
- When are you available?
I am available after school, Saturday mornings, and intensive courses are available during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Children of all ages, both primary and secondary school.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Handwriting tuition is helpful in preparation for SATs and all exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use online video tools such as Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I try to make handwriting lessons fun, and I really believe you can make a big difference to your writing.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Occupational Therapy in a variety of settings.
Dyslexia and Handwriting tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. Enhanced DBS available to view.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Brunnel University (OT)
Magic Link Handwriting
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
National Handwriting Association
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I tutor a range of children with handwriting difficulties. Some of them also have other special needs such as dyslexia or dyspraxia.
• DipCOT (Occupational Therapy)
• Diploma in SpLD (Dyslexia)
• Enhanced DBS Certificate
• Certified Magic Link Handwriting Tutor
support for students with dyslexia lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with special needs lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, support for students with dyscalculia lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|