Whether you wish to play Mozart sonatas or learn the chords to your favourite Adele songs, I am the ideal candidate!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Classical piano through the grades
- GCSE/A-Level tuition
- Music Theory
- Learning chords and pop songs
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Degree from The University of Nottingham, where I received a 1st for Piano.
- How much do you charge?
£50 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I travel to my students' homes.
- When are you available?
Please contact me for availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM Exams (Practical and Theory)
Trinity Board Exams
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do not tutor online.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching families in North London for 14 years.
I am an active musician, both in the recording studio and performing live, in addition to my university education. So whether you wish to play Mozart sonatas or learn the chords to your favourite Adele songs I am the ideal candidate.
In addition to the grading system children will enjoy learning familiar tunes such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Christmas songs, to keep their musical education in touch with their daily lives. Music should always be a joy!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No. I have never been asked for one, preferring the far more trustworthy method of putting parents in contact with one another as character reference.
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|