- Kumon worksheet study method
- The learning programmes run from pre-school up to approximately A level/early degree level maths and English.
- The Kumon learning method is suitable for children of all ages and abilities. Work is set for every day of the year and we seek to nurture not only excellent academic ability in English and maths but also excellent study skills. Our ethos is to nurture independent students who are able to study independently above their school level.
- Owing to Covid 19 restrictions we are not currently running physical classes but are still enrolling new students onto home-based Kumon study guided and supported by our Maths and English Instructor.
- Weekly online Zoom classes (Monday afternoons 3.30pm to 4pm for Early Learners, 4pm to 5pm for all ages, 5pm to 5.30pm for one-to-one appointments) supplement one-to-one support and guidance currently provided by phone, email, text, WhatsApp, FaceTime, etc.
- Tuition Fees - £40 one-off joining fee and £65 per month per subject. The fee covers worksheets for every day of the year
- Centre Director - Anna Dalglish, fully qualified Kumon Maths and English Instructor.
- Special Offers - We provide a half hour free initial consultation by phone to ascertain your child's needs and to provide information about the Kumon learning method. We also provide free diagnostic assessments in maths and English, identifying your child's current abilities in maths/English, strengths and weaknesses, any areas requiring support, as well as the appropriate starting point on the Kumon maths and English programmes.
- Additional Information and Contact Details - Please refer to our Kumon Guildford North website or Facebook page for further information or contact Anna on (concealed information)7.
We offer maths and English learning programmes for children of all ages and abilities.
£40 one-off joining fee per student then £65 per month flat rate covering worksheets for every day of the year, weekly class (currently online) and support and guidance from our Kumon Maths and English Instructor (currently via phone or online owing to Covid-19 restrictions).
I have been the Instructor at Kumon Guildford North for over nine years having started up the Study Centre in 2011. I am a fully qualified Kumon Maths and English Instructor and since opening the Kumon Guildford North Study Centre I have helped hundreds of children achieve their full potential through the Kumon maths and English programmes we offer.
I have always been interested in education and learning and passionately believe in the importance of early education in providing the best chance of fulfilling our potential and living a meaningful life.
I have a strong belief that "anything is possible" where learning is concerned, and I was motivated to move into the field of education because I wanted to inspire others with the same feeling. I am myself educated to post-graduate level and have a great love of learning, including learning into adulthood.
I was particularly drawn to the Kumon Method of Learning because of its ethos of encouraging students to become independent learners. I believe that this is where a student finds real fulfilment - not depending on others for their achievements but experiencing the self-esteem that comes from seeing the rewards for their own efforts.
The most rewarding element of my role is to see students benefiting from their Kumon study, particularly when they inform me excitedly that they have achieved something at school that in the past they could not have hoped for.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Kumon Method of Learning, please give me a call and I would be delighted to discuss it further.
• Kumon learning method established 1958
• Fully Qualified Kumon Instructor (Maths & English)
• Full DBS Certificate
• Please see (concealed information) for further details
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£8||Not available||£8|