I was born in Italy, where I spent 25 years of my life. Having gained a degree in Anthropology, among other subjects, I'm allowed to teach History, Italian, Anthropology at all levels. I think that learning is fun, so in my classes, I've always tried to let my students have fun while learning. Italian is a beautiful language, but I understand that sometimes it can be tricky and not always straightforward, particularly for English speakers. Nonetheless, starting from simple sentences, everyone, with the right support and a tailored method, can achieve outstanding results.
MSc Human Resource Management student with an undergraduate degree in Anthropology. Enthusiastic, diligent, and open minded individual. After graduating in Bologna, I moved to Scotland where I worked as au-pair. Currently I am living in Glasgow. In my secondary school I've studied Italian, ancient Greek, Latin, English, and literature.
• September 2019 – September 2020: Glasgow Caledonian University – MSc Human Resource Management
• June 2019 – August 2019: Pre-sessional English Course – INTO Glasgow Caledonian University
• 2018 - North East Scotland College – ESOL Certification
• 2016 – 2017: University of Bologna – Individual Subjects (Comparative Physiology - Bioinformatics applied to evolutionary biology)
• 2012- 2015: University of Bologna – Anthropology, Religions, and Oriental Civilisation – BA
Liceo Classico De Castro
High School Diploma
Dates attended 2007 – 2012
Italian language and literature
Latin language and literature
Greek language and literature
English language and literature
History of Art
Physical education and Sports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience).
• Empathic listener and persuasive speaker.
• Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues.
• Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver.
• Skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions.
• Culturally sensitive and internationally travelled leader.
• Thrive in a team environment and work well with others.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|