I’ll record the lectures for you to practice after it.
I’ll show you some videos when I explain to my students.
I’ll show my profile on the other websites and some of previous lectures.
I have use more than book to teach you in the best way.
My name is Iman and my native language is Arabic with a good voice and a correct sound of letters.
- I teach students from UK _non native speakers_ Arabic from zero and because he likes my lesson, he asked me to teach his wife.
• I teach one student non-Muslim and he want to learn Arabic. And now he mastered the letters after our firsts lectures.
1. If you like I can teach you on Skype and I trust you will like the lessons.
2. I use Skype and screens Share and I make a PowerPoint slides to show the idea.
3. I have a plan to read Arabic, to understand Arabic.
4. I suggest 3 hours in a week or as you like.
5. I teach kids, adults, girls, boys so I can deal with all ages.
6. I deal with students in many countries USA, UK, Pakistan, Austerlia..
7. I can work more than 40 hour weekly (all days without any off days)
arabic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - arabic lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|