I personalize my sessions according to the student's immediate as well as prospective needs. I understand the student's strengths and weaknesses and cater to them by adopting different methods to reach a certain goal. An art piece is much more than an eye can see, it communicates abundant messages that the artist is attempting to convey, and I, through my sessions, only help the artist to do so more efficiently. Research, before starting, reading up and having credible precedents for an art piece, is critically essential, thus is the usual route I encourage the artist to follow.
I am an architecture student and have been doing art for the past 7 years. I've taught charcoal drawing and acrylic painting for 3 years before I started university. I'm originally from India, so my art has been influenced by the architecture and art surrounding the Indian context. I've taken extensive art classes in acrylic painting and charcoal drawing for 7 years.
- Second Year of BSc/ MArch at Welsh School Of Architecture, Cardiff University (Class of 2023)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at Bangalore International School (2016-2018) [36 IB points achieved in 12th Grade Board Exam]
- ICSE schooling at Cathedral High School [91% received in board exam]
- Highest Scorer in my school for Fine Arts in Year 10
- Highest Scorer in my Grade for Technical Drawings and Illustrations in Year 12
- Organised and lead The Hub carnival, where my team and I raised funds for a local orphanage and children’s hospital.
- Taught and tutored Mathematics, English, Hindi, and Art at the ECHO Orphanage for 16 weeks. (2018)
- Taught Art and Quilling to students at OCTArt Foundation for 2 years. (2017-2018)
- Shadowed a senior architect at DSP Architects, Bengaluru for 4 weeks in August 2017.
- Worked as a student ambassador at Cardiff University Open days representing the Welsh School of Architecture. (2018-2019)
- Worked as a student ambassador with People and Planet Society to raise funds for a local charity. (2019)
- Head of the first year curation committee for the Welsh School of Architecture Exhibition. (2019)
- Renders and Editing on Adobe Photoshop
- Layout, Site Analysis, and Structure Analysation and Interpretation
- AutoCAD (Plans, Sections, Elevations, and 3D Modelling)
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative Writing Skills
- Fluent in English, Hindi, and Spanish
- Curation and magazine editing
- Charcoal Drawing
- Acrylic and Oil Painting
- Illustrations using Adobe Photoshop
- Abstract Painting
- Pour Painting
- Technical Drawing
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking acrylic painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|