positive mind set and progressive individual 1 2 1 interaction, individual logical reasoning, having worked within industry and professional sports my method is to allow the individual to grow in the areas of concern to them. I assist them in finding their own true potential.
I have developed programmes based on people skills developed over 40 years within industry, professional sport, musical theatre, in senior positions, often used by world wide companies to build leadership teams. With 40 years experience providing individuals to progress in their goal settings.
William Elliott Stevenson
Mobile 07(concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
I am a very versatile, hardworking individual who can work well under pressure to ensure that all deadlines are met. Achieving and maintaining my targets and objectives both in my career and personal environment are extremely important to me. I am loyal, energetic, self-motivated and have the confidence to communicate with people at all levels. I am efficient induvial and work very well within a team to achieve set goals. I keep a very smart & presentable appearance.
Scottish Farm Dairies
1976 to 1996
Warehouse/Distribution/ Production/General Manager
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the distribution and warehousing of chilled and perishable product
• Analysing and planning for finished product into customer base approx. 100.000 gallons per day
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, distribution results,
• Creating and executing plans for department continuous improvements, and staff development, risk assessments, ISO 9002 development to accreditation
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating production into chilled and ambient warehouse
• Maintaining high standards of food industry requirements and health and safety
Airdrieonians Football Club 2004-2014
Largely responsible for the fundraising to support the Pro Youth set up, holding several events of various sporting and conventional events like gala balls, dinners, musical entertainment, all with the purpose of improving and sustaining the club’s reputation within the community. I managed the retiring player testimonials, and the events for their testimonial year, obtaining the best return for the fund.
• Match Commander match day security and H&S coordinating with Police Scotland.
• Coordinating the entire operation of 1st team/pro youth set up on match and non-match day
• Assist first Team Manager with match analysis and scouting players and opponents
• Ensuring that all employees adhere to the SFA regulations and criteria
• Meeting and greeting customers and organising events for fundraising
• Recruiting, training and motivating staff
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Collecting and acting on customer feedback to improve the overall running of the Club
• Undertaking regular checks on staff coaching credentials and training
• Recruiting, training and managing staff, including leading meetings to update and motivate staff
• Meeting with other senior managers to assess performance and set targets within the current budgetary constraints.
• Maintaining relations with members of the local community, the police and charitable licensing authorities
2015 To Present
Glasgow Philharmonia Orchestra
Logistics and Operations Director
Responsible for the logistical footprint in all events from Summer Classical Concerts and the Organisation of Movies to Musicals West End Theatre show to 5 year consecutive sell outs in Glasgow. Playing at the Scottish Parliament, Royal Albert Hall, and many more venues. The negotiation of arena and venue hire and the artist contracts. Responsible for the H&S of the cast and crew.
Development Programme Advisor/Creator
Implementation of a true potential programme within the professional youth set up at the club. The coaching staff players and guardians all incorporated into the programme of excellence and within the constitution of the football club.
October 2017 – January 2018
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Operations Consultant Assisting through Peak
Responsible for assisting with general operations of a £500 million contract, during peak with a view of assisting incoming Operations Manager, with any findings and improvements to be considered and implemented as and when suitable. The Contract company communicated it was the best peak they had ever had, organised and controlled.
July 2018 – August 2018
European Championships Berlin/Glasgow 2018
Responsible for the implementation of strategy and planning for executive fleet vehicles and for the transportation of VIP’s and Dignitaries to and from events.
Education & Qualifications:
Glasgow Caledonian University
European Business Practical Logistics
Strategy and Planning
I have very strong organisational skills and am very focused on the delivering of high quality customer service and care. A strong communicator with exceptional man management attributes, commercial and practical skills - constantly adapting to ensure that each of the departments are profitable, pleasant and safe and that they are run in accordance within the law and ethical guidelines.
I have a very positive personality and a can-do attitude and possess the right attributes that it takes to keep a business on track day to day.
Experience in a fast paced, multi-level, project-based environment with emphasis on timelines and delivery. Large scale Event management experience
Strong strategic planner, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills with attention to detail and to quality.
A knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Vast Experience in sport, club and event management
Experience of venue/ office fit outs.
Experience with policy/process development
I advised a X World Champion Sportsman in his testimonial year on events, as well as several footballers testimonials. I was Event Director for a Guinness World Record for attempt at Glasgow`s number 1 venue The Secc Hydro.
Leeds Fans Remembrance
I was invited to be part of a group of voluntary individuals in raising funds for children’s charity Candle Lighters. In an advisory role, I helped organise numerous events’ throughout the year, like my own event a sportsman’s dinner / texas hold em poker event/sports memorabilia auction which raised £10k on the night.
I assisted other events and organized sponsorship and funding from local businesses. I helped organize and developed numerous volunteers to aid in fundraising as individuals. I negotiated cost for events such as venue cost food cost, and general expenditure, often getting facilities and arenas for free. All of which had an impact on raising the final total of £132k
Hobbies: Walking, gardening, theatre, cooking and entertaining family & friends
References: Upon Request
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£15||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£5||£150|