I am a Professor at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I play, breathe and live music every day, and my pupils thrive on my love of music.
I teach on my brand new acoustic piano.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2013-2014: PGDip from the Royal College of Music
- 2009-2013: BMus(Hons) Degree from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- 2003-2007: Honours Degree with First Class Honours from the Puccini Conservatoire (La Spezia- Italy)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £50 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach in my studio on Wimbledon Broadway but I can also travel to your house.
- When are you available?
My schedule is quite flexible - Contact me to check available days!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Beginners to Advanced.
I teach pupils of all ages.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I would love to guide you and/or your children through the wonderful world of music - you will love it!
I am a Professor at the prestigious Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
I have a wealth of experience in teaching children from 4 years old to adults. I am experienced in preparing pupils for ABRSM grades exams with 100% Distinction and Merit rate.
- 2003-2007: Honours Degree in Piano with First Class Honours from the Puccini Conservatoire (La Spezia- Italy)
- 2009-2013: BMus(Hons) Degree in Classical Composition at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- 2013-2014: PGDip in Composition for Screen at the Royal College of Music
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£50||£50||Not available|