I have my own blog page which I like using to teach and share information on numerous topics (concealed information)
I like for social learning students help each other out and work together using technology.
Images work quite well also and useful phonetics
I have a been mentoring since I was 17 in a Saturday school . Moved onto to SEN/Mentoring/Vocational teaching . And got into Agency work for mainstream schools, faith schools, SEN. Mainly around South East London , I'm interested in work in independent /private schools
7 Croydon Road, Caterham, CR3 6PA
(concealed information)4 (concealed information)
An enthusiastic worker with good communication skills and a high level of interpersonal acronym. Meeting deadlines and working smoothly on day-day tasks. Can work well independently, or as part of a team, while remaining friendly and confident working with different groups and ages. With fine attention to detail and the ability to work in an orderly manner with accuracy. I have my own website doing online information publishing at (concealed information) occasionally following the financial markets.
• Good organizational skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Computer literate
• Excellent observational skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to work quickly and effectively with any given duty
• Pays strong attention to details
June 2015 to Present
Trade, Accounts Management including low-risk measures, mainly in currencies, commodities and indices.
fundamental and technical analysis.
90% success rate in trades.
Multiple positions, technical and fundamental analysis, law of averages
Employer: Engage Education
Gatton Primary School 2017
Harris Academy November 2016
Employer Remedy Education Re-registered March 2016 to May 2016
Duties: Supply staff, supervision, numeracy and literacy support, behavioural management.
One to One learning and behavioural support Mentor March 2013 – July 2013
Employer : Classroon Teachers
Abbey Manor School Lewisham - Support staff/admin September 2014 – October 2014
Employer: Merryvale Children’s Home Ltd Coulsdon – Carer/admin September 2014 – Present
Employer: Guys & Dolls Film Extra June 2011-March 2014
I appeared in Trollied, Holby City, Littlewoods Advert, during this time at Guys Dolls playing rolls of maintenance man, model, shopper in a film studio warehouse in Bristol it was great fun.
Employer: Protocol Education Ltd T.A./Coversupervisor November 2008-December 2011
• Orchard College
• Carshalton Girls
• Red Gate School, Croydon
• Saint Bishop Thomas Grant
• St Joseph's College, Croydon
Roles and Responsibilities were working in a classroom setting assisting teacher and students with tasks and admin duties i.e. photocopying, grammar support and at times behavioural management. Special support with disabled learners required teaching aid as in feeding, visual activities, reading and writing. Supply work taking register class supervision learning support.
Employer: Reed Education Coversupervisor (Bishopsford Community School) January 2007- August 2008
• Supervised classes in absence of teaching staff ensured timetable disruption was minimized
• Adhered to policies and procedures and ensured staff and student safety was paramount
• Taught groups of students in various subjects such as Science, Maths and English
• Lunch time and break duties
• PRU activities student refocus room supported students with work given by teacher and aimed at getting student into class by writing up incident reports, speaking to pupils parents on what needed to be improved.
Employer: Home Office Junior Clerk April 2006-May 2006
• Data input information on citizen status to maintain accurate records
• Allocated files to the correct category to assist other team members with caseload activity
• Ensuring files were up to date
• Office assistance and organizing citizen information
• Making sure all files and information were accurate and put in the correct location
Employer: Matalan Sales Assistant September 2005-February 2006
Organized and displayed products and stock on the shop floor
Handled cash transactions accurately
Assisted customers and developed excellent customer service skills
Checking and counting stock effectively, assisting the team with stock deliveries
Employer: Showsec Security Guard May2003-August 2004
• Control checks & Crowd management
• Directed customers to designated areas
• Ensured health & safety procedures were adhered to.
Employer: A.C.E.S Centre Teaching Assistant September 2001-August 2003
• Taught Maths, English & Science to 4-11 year olds
• Designed and developed learning resources
• Guided, encouraged and raised esteem of children
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Sep 2013-June 2015 Business Management HND
Mar 2006 Door Supervisors Certificate
Jan-Mar 2004 Film Production
2003-2004 From Boyhood to Manhood Foundation (Damilola Taylor Trust)
2001-2002 First Diploma Electronic Engineering
2000-2001 GNVQ Foundation I.T.
1999-2000 GNVQ INT Business studies
1994- 19998 GCSEs including Maths, English, Science, Food Technology, Travel & Tourism, Business Studies
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||Not available||Not available|