My teaching method is very simple, I like to first group the related topics and than start teaching with the basic understanding of it and I like to simplify things by using real life examples because we can relate with them and it lasts for ever after that I prefer to go in depth by praticing multiple questions on each topic.
I am an MBA in operations management and a computer science engineer with a good knowledge and interest in mathematics. I have used and proved my knowledge in real life and in my job and now I want to share it with youngesters who are really in need of it.
Orpington, BR6 8PR, London, UK
Mobile: (concealed information)3 E-mail: (concealed information)
A determined and committed professional experienced at working effectively in a team and independently, also in leading and supervising a sub-team; skills of managing multiple projects, taking B2B interviews and solving problems for the on time delivery of results.
● MBA (operations) professional with Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science)
● Two years of B2B research experience with a leading market research company in London
● Two years and ten months experience in system application product (SAP) implementation for production planning (PP) and materials management (MM) modules; process improvement and team management
● Experienced in conducting high profile research interviews such as Key Decision Makers within global multi-nationals, Leading Opinion Formers, Policy Makers, Stakeholders, Media and Academics
● Demonstrated abilities in successfully implementing SAP for PP & MM modules, enhancing production process and, escalating productivity and operational efficiency
● An effective communicator able to be a link between the consultant and shop floor employees
● Problem solving skills acquired with patience, developing new ideas and ensure the team meets the promised objectives within a timeframe
● B2B interviewer at Kudos Research, London (May 2014 – Mar 2016)
● Assistant Production Manager at Kama Schachter Jewellery Private Ltd, Mumbai (Jan. 2011 – Nov. 2013)
MBA (Operations), IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai, India April, 2011
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science), Mumbai university, India May, 2008
HSC Kendriya Vidyalaya, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, India Mar 2004
SSC Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dehradun, India Mar 2002
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|