I would start with an Introduction of the criteria, explanation of what I am to teach them. produce either a step by step pamphlet or give my students the opportunity to do a practical session with grading and advise on listening techniques
I am a travelled sound engineer and musical hobbyist, would love to help anyone interesting in making music more confident to do so. I will adapt the lesson around the class and progress at a level comfortable for my student.
Daniel D. Jones
45 Melrose walk, Basingstoke, UK, RG24 9HH (concealed information) (concealed information)7 1/5/1991 PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
I am disciplined and a real hard worker. Willing to learn new things and ready to give all. Reliable, trustworthy, and efficient.A very good leader and can easily adapt to any work environment.Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team and can deal with any duties competently.
Workhouse Operative - Taylormade Golf, Basingstoke February 2017 - July 2017
• Quick learning, efficient team co-member, organised and works well under pressure.
• Maintains the standards of work, targets, cleanliness, well-adjusted and valued employee.
• Earned responsibilities and progression to supervising roles often working overtime.
Freelance Sound Engineer - Based in Basingstoke February 2016 - PRESENT
• Flexible and adaptable to audiences/consumers tastes and needs.
• Well versed and travelled, friendly with an ability to work with all walks of life.
• Manages accounts, contracts, tax-related evidence for my employment.
Festival Stall Operative - Based in the UK Peak Season 2014 - 2016
• Friendly, helpful with the public, well represented member, health and safety aware.
• Responsible for cash takings for my employer, trusted member of the operations.
• Greeted and welcomed clients with a warm, friendly, and positive attitude.
BTeC Diploma – Music Technology - BCoT, Basingstoke Graded Triple Merit - 2011
• Comfortable working in both Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on team-building and customer relations.
• Outstanding organisational, multitasking, and problem-solving abilities.
• Video-Editing and Musical Compositional skills (Logic Pro, Adobe Premier)
• Professional PADI,TDI/SDI Diver
• Registered Alien of the Philippines
• Resident Club DJ (Raves, Festivals, Bars Incl)
• English: native language
• Tagalog: basic (speaking)
music production lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer-aided music lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music technology lessons for all!
Taking mixing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£40|
|5 hours||Not available||£180||£200|
|10 hours||Not available||£300||£400|