I'm a third year digital animation degree student and I offer tutoring in traditional drawing (sketches, painting etc), digital drawing (Photoshop, Paint.NET), digital 2D animation (ToonBoom Harmony), and digital 3D animation (Maya) to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I am more than happy to answer anything I can. This is mainly for beginner levels and I will always do my best to make it fun and we will work together on a project you decide, with me guiding you and giving you feedback regularly.
Depending on what it is you wish me to teach you, we will go through drawing techniques, key things you need to keep in mind, cheats (as my tutor always calls them), character or environments or both, I am very willing to share any knowledge that will be of help to you.
- Creative and media diploma during secondary school
- Currently 3rd year Digital animation degree student
- Always willing to help and alter what we are doing to suit you
- Passionate about art and animation so will always want to pass on knowledge
If I can't walk to you from the station nearby I may have to add a few pounds extra for a taxi but it is unlikely, letting you know just in case.
- A-level art, psychology and media
- As stated before, current animation student
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£60||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£110||Not available|