Bespoke training to suit YOUR style of learning to ensure all YOUR objectives are met. Students are fully hands on - they are guided by exercises to learn all the features required to ensure they are proficient in the software(s) they are seeking training in. Training can be virtual via zoom / skype / Microsoft Teams. Or if students prefer, training can be face to face
I have been an IT Trainer since 1985 training both the corporate market and the home market and have trained thousands of people in the UK and abroad. All students are assessed so a comprehensive training programme is created to ensure that the outcome you seek is the outcome that will be achieved
An articulate, competent and confident professional, who has an in-depth understanding of business development principles. Ayshe is able to think creatively from both a product and commercial perspective, and possesses the unique experience of having previously worked in a start-up environment. She is a determined marketing professional who is able to sell a variety of high end services in a competitive environment. Right now she is looking for a rewarding position that offers the chance to play a key role in marketing. Extensively knowledgeable IT Trainer possesses expert-level information technology and consistently keeps current with newly changing technology. Has excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities and knows how to impart highly technical information in a manner that is easy to understand for all staff. Has strong writing skills and over 30 years of experience working as a trainer and entrepreneur. Innovator and entrepreneur with over 30 years in business leadership. Experienced in all aspects of business formation, operation, finance, and management. Visionary product developer with deep education in research and analytics. Effective communicator and motivator who identifies and leverages assets in teammates to reach organizational goals. Relentless optimist who believes there is no failure, only feedback.
• Ability to rapidly establish and expand strong market presence and achieve solid sales growth
• Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to achieve high goals
• Outstanding ability to build solid rapport with customers and internal suppliers
• Highly skilled and well organized in providing customer service
• Possess an active, energetic, and lively personality, with the ability to engage customer interest and attention
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Highly innovative, resourceful, and proactive
• Remarkable ability to convince, persuade and close successful deals
• Extremely effective networking techniques and outstanding interpersonal skills
• Solid expertise in sales, business development processes, and marketing
• Excellent ability to demonstrate, promote, and sell
• Capable of working in a team or individually
• Excellent presentation skills with great public speaking ability
• Strong command of business and management principles as they pertain to development, resource allocation, production methods, and leading others.
• Initiator and problem-solver using creativity, resourcefulness, and assets to break down and overcome obstacles.
• Lifelong learner committed to staying on top of the best current and emerging business practices, especially in an international context.
• Attentive listener who is not afraid to incorporate the opinions of valued team members into policy and planning
• Strong time management skills and is highly organised
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Expert technical abilities and strong IT skills
• Good ability to teach technical information in layman’s terms
• Good training programme development and design
• Flexibility allows extensive travel to various corporate office locations
• Identify and capitalising on opportunities.
• Understanding customer requirements.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Networking in a professional manner.
• Developing key relationships.
• Identifying important decision makers.
• Superb consultative sales techniques.
• An articulate and experienced negotiator.
• Sound financial and commercial awareness.
• Developing successful and innovative delivery methodologies.
• Demonstrating products and services in person.
• Meeting and selling to senior executives.
• Conducting commercial negotiations.
• Maximising revenue at every opportunity.
• Experience selling new services.
• Able to open doors and initiate relationships.
• Knowledge of how to get past the screening processes and to be able to contact important decision makers.
March 1985 to present
Self Employed T/AS AKAtraining, London
• Provided Training bespoke training courses for individuals and corporate clients
Corporate clients included:
• Duke of Edinburgh Awards
• Hilton Hotels
• ABN Amro Bank
• Pegasi Management Co
• Silversea Cruises
• Darley Stud
• Barnett Alexander Chart (Law Firm)
• Woodham Smith (Law Firm)
• Huggins & Lewis Foskett (Law Firm)
• Shadwells Estate
• Banca CRT
• Juddmonte Farms
• Bisham Abbey Sports Centre
• Landmark London
• Developed training materials and presentations
• Travelled to locations worldwide and trained staff
• Delivered effective and memorable IT training programmes
• Wrote bespoke training manuals
• Developed bespoke materials i.e macros
• Developed curriculum and materials.
• Delivered IT training courses in both group and one-on-one settings.
• Ensuring good practice adhered to consistently for all IT training solutions
• Maintained accurate training records
• Provided back-up support to the IT Helpdesk
• Participated actively in meetings as appropriate
• Developed on-line electronic training material
• Provided training and support on all aspects of software and supported equipment
• Promoted IT software by means of demonstrations and floor walking
• Created high quality supporting courseware including workbooks, manuals, quick reference guides
• Consistently achieved high level of customer satisfaction.
• Conducted classroom and one to one training sessions
• Worked directly with clients/users to assess needs, analyse data, and design high-quality, customized programs and materials.
• Created comprehensive web based trainings, manuals, facilitator guides, job aides, knowledge articles, and training materials
• Assisted in assessing user requirements and work processes and tailoring training courses for practical adoption
• Identified IT Training needs and designed effective training programmes for IT staff located corporation wide
• Microsoft Office 2000
• Microsoft Office XP
• Microsoft Office 2003
• Microsoft Office 2007
• Microsoft Office 2010
• Microsoft Office 2013
• Microsoft Office 2016
• Microsoft Office 365
• Windows 7
• Windows 8
• Windows 10
• Various Browsers
• Various accounting software
• Various PDF Software
• Various Electronic Fax software
• VOIP – Vonage
• Microsoft Teams
Over 35 years of IT training experience - happy to help you, help yourself overcome any IT challenges
Perfect! Ayshe explains in language that is easy to understand she is easy to listen and a total Tutor who took the time to understand me and my capabilities and tailored her teaching where I did not understand or feel overwhelmed. The whole session was relaxed and enjoyable.
I thoroughly recommend Ayshe for all you IT requirements. A superb Tutor with a wealth of knowledge to impart.
Perfect! She great in everyway
From day one Ayshe cannot do enough to make herself available in order to walk you through any issues you may encounter with excel. She is exceptionally well versed and has helped my out no end. Ayshe is very friendly easy to get on with and extremely good at explaining until you yourself understand - she is patient and very reasonable in terms of her Fee - I will definitely be calling on Ayshe again and again no doubt :0)
My knowledge and confidence in administering Excel has grown exponentially in a short space of time thanks to Ayshe's teaching.
She also goes above and beyond in her effort to help you and has been most supportive.
Ayshe is an exceptional tutor, a must have tutor for that matter. Ayshe clearly explains things you need help with and will go above and beyond to ensure you understand. I have learnt new skills thanks to Ayshe and feel more competent working excel. Not to forget Ayshe is a kind, friendly person with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend!
Ayshe is one of those people who was born to teach and share knowledge. She is thorough and methodical and makes learning easy.
I picked Ayshe because of her vast varied experience and I made the right decision as her presenting and teaching style makes lessons enjoyable, interesting and something to look forward to.
Ayshe trained me on outlook and gave some handy tips on how to connect my phone with my computer. I would highly recommend her for IT support and training on Microsoft Office
Ayshe is a wonderful, highly experienced tutor, she has already taught me so much and we have only had two sessions! She listens where your weaknesses are, and where you want to improve your skills, and then tailors her tuition accordingly. Ayshe is extremely personable and I look forward to learning so much more from her..
I have known Ayshe since 2005, through networking meetings that I attended in the West End, and we stayed in touch!
It was easy to turn to someone that I trusted, when my 13 year old trusty desktop computer finally keeled over and died. I was faced with getting myself some updated 21st Century technology. And I had NO IDEA, where to start! I was simply looking for a replacement desk-top, which would not have served my changing needs as a speaker and stress therapist, as my entire business model has had to move online. Ayshe held me by the hand, every step of the way. She patienty asked me what I needed my technology to achieve. And instantly, within the hour, Ayshe was researching laptops online, that would achieve my technical needs. And recommended a couple of laptops with the right spec. She literally dropped everything and was "there" for me in my hour of need. As I had no way of doing this myself. As I am totally out of my area of knowledge and expertise. I had been "avoiding" having to deal with my limited technical knowledge, and that was sevearly limiting me with what I should have been doing online, but was not equipped with the right knowledge of technical/computer equipment/set up.
Ayshe, is very "hands on" and once purchased, literally set up the laptop with all the programs and apps that I needed, from my brief. She patiently made the laptop user friendly, so that I could find things easily, and downloaded programs and set up apps that she felt would make my life easier. It was a heaven sent experience! I cannot thank Ayshe enough for being there in my hour of technical need! She even ensured that my printer was connected, so that I was "ready to go!" - And that was a feat, as my printer is over a decade old too!
I highly recommend Ayshe, as she has been in IT since the 80s and her calm and patient manner of working, took ALL the "stress" out of my technical challenges. As a non laptop user, I was very uncomfortable in going to a laptop, and Ayshe helped me get very comfortable! Thank you Ayshe, my "Tech Angel!" Now a very happy laptop user! Caroline, Harley Street Stress Expert
Always find a solution and never give up. She is always available for help..
microsoft word lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking microsoft outlook lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|