I helped my students during their A-Levels and GSCE's. I particularly worked with them on their pronunciation, oral comprehension and written work using pictures and texts. I first work on their pronunciation by reading texts and having conversations and then I move onto exercises.
I am bilingual, speaking fluent English and French and hold an English degree. I am currently in my second year working at Blackfen's School for Girls for 12 hours a week through the programm of the British Council. My 4 A-Level students got A and B in their A-Levels.
Work experience :
2018…British Council : French Language Assistant in London along with extra hours of tutoring
• Translation, preparing lesson exercises, marking, 1:1 support.
• Private French tutoring outside of hours.
• 14 hours per week.
• Monitored children in the absence of their parents in Ireland and France
• Conversed, played and participated in educational and fun activities both in English and French
• Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling
• Taught basic education principles using language and theatre skills
• Arts and crafts
2018…Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts : followed various courses (A taste of RADA Workshops)
2018…Training in Combat for Screen and Stage with Dan Syles and Strike Company
2018 : British Academy of Dramatic Combat/British Academy of Stage and Screen Combat Independant Drama : Combat Lab
2016 ... National Youth Theater: followed various courses leading to diplomas in audition technique (February 2016) , Shakespeare performance (October 2016), Acting for Screen (February 2018) in London, Great Britain.
2015 ... University of Strasbourg: Bachelor in Languages Literature and Civilizations - English section (currently in third year)
2013-2014: Initiation to drama studies as part of the Young Theater Actors of Strasbourg.
2008-2015: Secondary studies at the European School Culham in Oxford, then Strasbourg. European Baccalaureate obtained in June 2015 (no mention in this system-language section)
Main skills :
- English: mother tongue (ability to interpret many British and American accents).
- Fluent French
- German: intermediate level
- Spanish: intermediate level
Master of contemporary dance and singing.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||£80||£80||Not available|
|10 hours||£180||£180||Not available|