My teaching method is tailored to each student. I will assess how much you already know, and go from there.
I am a second year Biological Sciences student. I have various qualifications in English: An A in English Language, and an A* in English Literature. I can adapt the level of English, based on how much you already know. I have helped a few international students with learning English, especially things that they need to learn, to use on a day to day basis.
If you are more advanced, you can pay £10 an hour. If you wish to cancel, let me know two days before, otherwise you still have to pay for that lesson.
I am a reliable, enthusiastic and punctilious person who works well in a team and under pressure. I have an infectious energy and an inspirational style, which I have used to develop my organization and sales skills. Furthermore, I can easily adapt to new environments and will be able to communicate with people with ease, as I’m able to operate effectively in a society facing role in any fast pace environment. In addition, I am a very friendly and helpful person who is easy to talk to and communicate with. I am currently looking for a suitable opportunity that will not only challenge me professionally but also allow me to develop my knowledge and experience.
BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES | UNIVERSITY OF LEICESTER
· 2nd year student
· Currently studying Genomes, Molecular Cell Biology, Physiology of Excitable Cells, Physiology and Pharmacology, Biochemistry of Nucleic Acids, Exercise Physiology and Pharmacology, Protein Control in Cellular Regulation.
A-LEVELS | WEMBLEY HIGH TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE |2016-2017
· BIOLOGY: C
· MATHS: C
· PSYCHOLOGY: C
GCSE | WEMBLEY HIGH TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE |2011-2016
· CORE SCIENCE: A* ADDITIONAL MATHS: C HISTORY: A
· ADDITIONAL SCIENCE: A ENGLISH LANGUAGE: A FRENCH: B
· TRIPLE SCIENCE: A ENGLISH LITERATURE: A* GRAPHIC PRODUCTS: B
· MATHS: A* RELIGIOUS STUDIES: A* IT: DISTINCTION
· iGCSE MATHS: A* ART: C
· FURTHER MATHS: A^ ARABIC: A
SPORTS DIRECT SALES ASSISTANT| 2018
· Worked over summer
· Had to work effectively with other colleagues
· Had to be organized and develop good time management skills
PEER MENTOR| UNIVERSITY OF LEICESTER | 2018/2019
· Responsibility of looking after a group of first year students
· Have to help them with questions about the course or university life in general
· Help students destress and have a positive mental health
· Communicated effectively with more senior staff when problems arise
BOOTS OPTICIANS | 2016
· Answered/made phone calls to patients
· Helped customers purchase glasses
· Watched over some optical procedures such as eye tests
· Helped look after store hygiene and cleaned customer frames too
· Uploaded customer data onto computer software
CANCER RESEARCH CHARITY SHOP | 2015-2017
· Volunteered at the charity shop
· Assisted on shop floor and communicated with customers
· Assortment of objects being given away to ensure health and safety of purchaser
TARGET MEDICINE SCHOOL | UCL| 2016-2017
· Met up with mentors over twelve months, who are UCL medic students
· Taught us how to be more competitive and well informed in the department
VOLUNTEER | ST JOHN AMBULANCE | 2014-2016
· Successfully became a young first aider
· Learnt about first aid in an emergency
· Developed communication and leadership skills
Extracurricular activities and Skills
· Enjoy attending Dodgeball and playing against other teams at uni
· Part of the Cancer Research Society where we set up fundraisers for the charity
· Part of the Astronomy Society
· Love taking walks/cycling or doing some creative writing in my spare time as a method of destressing
· Part of the Feminist Society
· Fluent in Arabic as well as English
· Was part of UCL Explores summer school which made me want to do Biology
· Achieved a 2:1 in the Brilliant Club during school
· High level of attention to detail
· Immaculate numerical skills with no errors
· Able to work with minimal or no supervision
· Able to work independently or with a team
· Always look presentable or smartly dressed
· Able to be responsible and take ownership of complications
· Able to work with tight deadlines
· Good business awareness
· Able to use modern technology (IT)
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|