If you feel you aren't reaching your potential to grasp complex material despite your commitment & interest, I can provide a simpler approach to help you gain understanding at a deeper level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I tutor students at college or university levels in subjects including risk management, probability and statistics, econometrics, stochastic calculus, quantitative finance, financial and business analytics and corporate finance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.Sc. Honours Physics - McGill University / M.Sc. Theoretical Physics - University of Pennsylvania / CFA Level II passed (Chartered Financial Analyst) / CQF - Certificate in Quantitative Finance - Distinction. Currently working as a Senior Risk professional in London.
- How much do you charge?
I am happy to do a free consultation by phone or skype in order to a) evaluate the student's needs and b) for the student to better understand how I can help them. My rates are £80 per hour, however, the rate can depend on the level of the topic being covered.
- Where do you teach?
I am currently based in Tokyo and therefore, would only be available for online/skype lessons during suitable hours.
- When are you available?
As per mutual agreement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
CFA, CQF, PRMIA, GARP, GMAT, FRM, MBA, MSc Finance
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I prefer to teach face to face for these technical subjects, however, I can consider online tutoring where this may not be possible.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I guarantee improvement of student's understanding of subject matter from the first lesson.
- What kind of experience do you have?
20 years as a professional and tutoring for over seven years
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
MSc Finance student, an MBA Student, two undergraduate Finance and Economics Students and a few graduate students enrolled in a Master's degree program in Investment and Risk Management and many others.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
CFA Institute, CQF alumni, PRMIA associate.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Masters level student in Financial Mathematics, an Undergraduate Business student in Maths and Statistics, an investment banking professional working in Mergers and Acquisitions for a Tier-One Bank.
• M.Sc. Theoretical Physics
• CRB Certified
• CFA, PRMIA
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|