My teaching method is to set out a plan for the sessions at the beginning of the class allowing the start of the session to cover the content before moving on to exercises to compound the learning. If you are wanting multiple sessions I like to start each session with a recap on the information from the previous session.
I am currently studying the BPTC having previously completed the GDL, gaining a commendation, and a geography degree, achieving a 2 . 1. I am eager to help students of all levels to achieve the grades they are seeking and to assist with their learning.
September 2019-Present- Bar Professional Training Course
· Developed advocacy skills and gained confidence in this.
· Won the introductory mooting competition and was selected to represent the
University for the Price Media Law Moot in Paris.
2018-2019 - Graduate Diploma in Law, 65%, Commendation
· The fast pace and large volume of work on the course ensured my time management and organisational skills have developed to a high level.
· Frequent debates and moots in workshops strengthened my confidence in public speaking and refined my communication skills.
2014-2017 - BSc Geography (Hons), 2 . 1
· Frequent essay writing of up to 3000 words and a dissertation augmented my time management abilities, written communication and IT skills.
· Conducting in depth data collection and analysis for reports has enabled me to be thorough, methodical, meticulous and complete work to a high standard.
· Presenting to both small and large groups in front of large classes and solo in various modules strengthened my public speaking and presentation skills.
2012-2014 - A-levels
· Biology (B), Chemistry (B), Geography (A), General Studies (B)
· Spanish to AS level (C), Extended Project Qualification to AS Level (B)
2004-2012 - GCSE’s
· A* (3), A (4), B (3)
April 2018-present – Office Temp, Office Angels, Hull and Leeds
· Receiving roles at short notice means I am confident in processing large volumes of information quickly and completing tasks to a high standard on short notice.
· I was awarded employee of the month.
2015-2018 - Bar Staff, Minerva, Hull
· Working behind the bar further expanding my customer service and teamwork skills.
· Took on responsibility in the form of cash reconciliation, closing up, stocktaking and key holding. Thus, enabling me to be confident with handling cash, cleaning processes and numerical skills.
· I built a rapport with customers which gave me many mentions on
2013-2014 - Match Day Till Operator, KC Stadium, Hull
· Working under pressure on match days enabled me to gain customer service skills and experience when working in a busy environment.
· Gained valuable skills in handling money and using a till.
Legal Work Experience:
November 2019 – Marshalling, Leeds Crown Court, Leeds, Crime
· Developed an understanding of the court room from a different prospective
· Saw ABE and pre-recorded cross examinations of vulnerable witnesses following the ICCA toolkit.
March-April 2018 - Internship, Hudgell Solicitors, Hull, Personal Injury
· Shadowed solicitors in various meeting with clients.
· Produced documents to be used in budget meetings, case files and conducted legal research.
August 2017 - Mini-Pupillage, Broadway House Chambers, Leeds, Criminal
· Shadowed Barristers at various levels in both the Magistrates and the Crown Courts in Leeds.
June 2017 - Mini-Pupillage, Enterprise Chambers, Newcastle, Commercial
· Read through previous and current cases and gained an insight into the admin work of the legal system.
· Assisted with file preparation for upcoming trials.
June 2017 - Mini-Pupillage, Wilberforce Chambers, Hull, Criminal
· Meetings at various times in different cities ensured my time management skills were perfected.
· Trusted to deliver documents between court and chambers.
March 2017 - Mini-Pupillage, Exchange Chambers, Leeds, Criminal
· Observed court proceedings including trials and interactions with clients both by solicitors and barristers in cells and private rooms.
June 2012 - Mini-Pupillage, No 6 Chambers, Leeds, Criminal
· Met people from all walks of life and gained confidence when speaking to new people.
· Developed my organisational skills.
Positions of Responsibility:
2018-Present - Volunteer at Rugby League Cares
· Working with them at events to promote men’s mental and physical health, meeting a variety of people further developed my confidence in talking about a wide range of topics.
2014-2017 - Newcastle University Riding Club, Newcastle
· Often contributed by supporting the society at events and participating in organising social events further developing my time management, ability to handle responsibility and work in a team.
2012-2017 - Volunteer, Preston Road Women’s Centre, Hull
· Worked on fundraising within the women’s centre by working on open days and on selling items on their eBay shop, gaining valuable IT skills.
IT Skills: confident with using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint) and various computer programmes such as GIS, QGIS and ArcMap on both Mac and Windows systems.
Language Skills: after completing AS-Level Spanish I am capable of speaking and writing with accuracy and enthusiasm.
Driving Licence: I have a full and clean UK driving Licence that I have held for 6 years.
Riding: I have horses which has enabled me to always be organised and responsible.
Travel: I have travelled around the world which ensures I am organised and confident in solving problems independently.
Cooking: I enjoy cooking and baking as a way to de-stress and socialise. This year I applied for The Great British Bake Off.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, law general lessons for all!
Taking public law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£120|