I will take a forward-thinking, interactive, engaging approach to teaching GCSE and A Level Business Studies. I find application to the business environment important, so theory will be taught alongside real-world business cases. I will take a firm, fair, friendly and personable approach to teaching and bring you value!
I hold a BSc degree in Business and Retail management, have experience in management, which includes a placement year at Lidl UK. I am a keen semi-professional footballer and gym-goer, whilst I have ambitions to start up my very own business.
University of Surrey
BSc in Business and Retail Management
2014 - Present
Most notable modules studied: Business Law, Operations Management, Strategy, Financial & Management Accounting, Marketing, Project Management, Economics, Retail Consultancy, Entrepreneurship.
(Achieved First Class Degree overall)
- Leading informative presentations in a confident, effective, coherent manner.
- Demonstrating competence in understanding, calculating and presenting numerical data, including financial accounts, analysis and forecasts.
- Planning and co-ordinating university group assignments, negotiating and cooperating with fellow team members to achieve optimal results.
- Completing extensive written assignments within set deadlines.
- Writing essays which demonstrate research skills, contemporary commercial awareness and creativity.
Downend School/Sixth Form, Bristol 2007- 2014
A Levels: English Literature & Language (B) History (B) Business Studies (A)
AS Levels: Travel & Tourism (B) English Literature (B) General Studies (B)
GCSE’s 10 Subjects, grades A*- C’s including English (A) and Maths (B)
Chosen for “Gifted & Talented” initiative at school as recognition for exceptional achievement in specific subjects.
Lidl UK – Weston Super Mare Region September 1st 2016 - July 28th 2017
Rotational Business Management Placement Scheme
- Contributed to leading store team to reach sales revenue targets exceeding £150k p/week facilitated by KPIs.
- Consistently achieving challenging targets, with tightly controlled and demanding budgets.
- Exceeding expectations with exceptional customer service through excellent communication skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrated resilience, professionalism and leadership with Area Management experience; rolling out new store projects, coaching store managers, and auditing stores according to business imperatives and KPIs.
- Handled & analysed complex sales & KPI data in Payroll, Head Office and Admin; providing resolutions in the form of presentation, meeting or comprehensive business report.
Achievements: In Head Office, built backup training plan rolled out to all stores across UK. Recommended for Student Placement of the Year Award. Established innovative incentive proposal for employees within Warehouse.
University of Surrey September 28th - Present
Team Leader, Student Life Mentor
- Leading a team of residential mentors in charge of 400+ students, enabling them to settle into University Life.
- Utilising a tactful yet assertive approach when mediating disputes between residents.
- Other tasks include creating shift rotas, and chairing weekly meetings.
- Led Social Events for 100+ students; controlling budgets, developing promotional material and cultivating creativity.
- Demonstrating strong multi-tasking and time management capability by managing demands of a challenging job alongside studies and active involvement in a Brand Ambassadorship for Lidl UK.
Achievement: Recognised as #1 Student Life Mentor on the basis of ‘outstanding’ ratings from mentee feedback.
Camp America/Camp Seneca Lake – Honesdale, Pennsylvania. June 19th 2016 - August 27th 2016
Specialist counsellor: Soccer coach & Cycling instructor
- Activity leader at an orthodox Jewish camp with 650 children aged 2-16, adults with severe disabilities and 250 staff members – respecting and observing the cultural and religious preferences.
- Coordinating private coaching soccer sessions and creating an engaging, well organised and enthusiastic learning environment.
- Forming cohesive teams and a winning mentality by organising trials, planning training sessions and competing within inter-camp tournaments.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|