My classes combine the traditional method with the latest trends.
The first is an assessment of the student to determine their level and abilities. Based on the results, I designed a personalized program which included: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and conversation. Part of the program I include teaching materials and online tutorials to give to the student the tools for their learning.
Spanish Business profesional with over 7 years experience in the administration and management of business and acting as a translator in negotiational negotiations. I speak proficiency English and Portuguese. Adept at managing multiple projects, providing exceptional customer support, and streamlining office operations for major productivity gains. Expert in building client/vendor databases, optimizing billing processes and committed to strengthening interdepartmental collaboration.
The cost of the class on my house is 14 pounds
The cost of the class in student house change depending of the location
I offer promotions to the students
11 Marlborough Court 07(concealed information)
Versatile professional adept at managing multiple projects, providing exceptional customer support, and streamlining office operations for major productivity gains. Expert in building client/vendor databases, optimizing billing processes,crafting high-impact proposals and presentations. Committed to strengthening interdepartmental collaboration,promoting high documentation standards and applying far-ranging Photoshop, InDesign, Outlook and PowerPoint
Administrative Support • Multi-Project Management • Financial Management, Reporting • Strong communication skills• Process Improvement • Highly organized • Database Management Communication Initiatives • Correspondence Creation, Editing, Tracking • Standards Development Proposals • Keen eye to details • Operational Streamlining and fast learning • Event and Presentation Coordination Change Management • Issue Resolution
NOV 2018 – PRESENT
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT, HRL AEROSPACE LTD
• Reviewed business models and devolved actions plans, collaborate in restructuring, obtaining approvals,
legal documents and transitions approaches.
• Responsible and accountable for the strategic development and employment of protection services.
• Managed accounts and payments.
• Negotiated contracts.
JUN 2016 – OCTOBER 2018
EXECUTIVE MANAGMENT, MAFREN ALTERNATIVES
• Developed Marketing campaigns, increasing lead generation to over 200 leads and acquired three clients
within three months
• Implemented new system for tracking task and responsibilities within the Corporate Office increasing
• Change the cost forecasting process and delivered quarterly costs aligned to business timing needs and
initiated a formal review to explain trends and implications with marketing and finances executives
• Developed and implemented viable project management program across account
SEPTEMBER 2013 – JUN 2016
MANAGER, REAL ALAMEDA HOTEL
• Established key operational procedures for the Housekeeping Department improving guest satisfaction
scores from 64% 2013 to 72% in 2014
• Schedule and manage 150 persons, maximizing productivity and staff retention
• Setting up and maintaining of FF&E and revenue/profit budgets
• Reporting on monthly budget analysis, creation and presentation of quarterly budget variance reports
JANUARY 2011 – SEPTEMBER 2013
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DIVERBOLOS
My strong work ethic, mindfulness to detail and ability to manage a high volume of customers with speed, poise and patience earned me the promotion to assistant general manager in two months
• Implemented the Operational Excellence vision and processes to drive improvement in safety, quality,
customer service and cost
• Create catering schedule, design menus, calculate quotes, prepare and garnish food and beverages and
set-ups, deliver and pick up equipment
• Ensured all staff are properly cashed out and supplied detailed financial reports
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE, U.A.Q
Bachelor’s degree in business administration
HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM, HOSPITALITY OFICIAL SCHOOL
Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and tourism
• Spanish mother tongue
• English C1
• Portuguese C1
• French B2
• German B1
• Positive attitude
• Work Ethic
• Working collaboratively
• Relationships builder
• International Markets
• International laws and Regulations
• International Treaties
• International Marketing
Iria has developed my confidence in reading, writing and most importantly participating in Spanish conversation. She provides easy lessons at my own pace and understands that I learn differently to mainstream learners due to an SpLD. Would highly recommend to family, friends or coworkers. Muchas Gracias Iria
I loved her classes and her willingness to solve my doubts, she is a tutor who cares about the student. In a very short time I started to see progress with the Spanish language.
- I have known Iria for approx 8 months. She is a person of
good character and trustworthy.
- I find her very helpful and patient when communicating
- Iria is very keen to work with others and share her
knowledge and expertise in languages.
- I highly recommend Iria as a language tutor.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|