I base my classes on interacting with the students and finding the best way for them to learn as we do not all learn in the same way, everyone has it owns capacity.
I prepare my lessons in advance and I divide them in some parts:
- first checking the homework with the students and helping them understand.
- second explaining the new units.
- last doing some exercises so they can practice the new information that has been given to them.
I am a Business Management with Accounting and Finance student of UWE Bristol willing to teach Maths and Spanish language to children between 6 to 13 years old. I am originally from Spain and I have previous experience helping my 9 years old little sister with her daily homeworks and also as a personal teacher of a family friend who needed help with Maths and English.
Spanish Baccalaureate Title
Ordizia, Gipuzkoa, Spain 2017
Business Management with Accounting and Finance (with foundation year)
University of the West of England
- Foundation Year started on September 2018
- Computing: Excel, Word, Power Point, Movie Maker, Internet…
- Time Management
Spanish - Native
Basque Language - Native
English- High Level
Certificates & Courses
- 6.5 IELTS Certificate, June 2018
- First Aid Title (DYA), September 2016
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||£55||£40|
|10 hours||Not available||£115||£80|