I come from transformational coaching school, which means I focus on helping you to construct a bigger picture, step out to bring the awareness and create a new meaningful focus so that you can make sustainable positive changes needed to achieve your desires and goals.
With my proprietary research, I have developed 5E's framework that I use to bring a more holistic approach to the sessions. It allows to join in-depth insights with actionable plans and ultimately makes your path to the goal more effective and time-efficient.
I am a PCC certified coach specialising in strategic career planning. Over the course of my career, I have had a chance to work in over 40 countries on 4 continents. I have worked with both corporate and start-up scene helping on all levels from entry positions and graduates to c-level management of international companies like Emirate Airlines, IKEA or Hp.
My educational background lies in International Business and Management majoring in Asian business. My passion lies around intercultural communication and professional development, and my mission is to support people in maximising their potential.
I am flexible with time arrangements and always make sure the sessions are productive.
The sessions last between 60 and 90 minutes depending on your needs (price remains the same).
CREATIVE BRAIN ACADEMY—Breda, the Netherlands and London, UK Jul 2016 to date
CEO, Founder and Leadership Coach. Supporting individuals, teams and organizations in maximizing potential through 1-1 coaching online with female leaders globally, team and entrepreneurial coaching; composed and organized workshops in team building/development, intercultural communications, leadership development and self-coaching.
• Collaborated with a Swiss pharmaceutical company to design a ‘Training for Employment’ content, aimed at assisting Jordanian entrepreneurs in launching international careers and startups.
• Coached 14 entrepreneurs (1-1 coaching) and their teams to establish successful ventures in both import and services in the Netherlands resulting in the launch of 14 organizations within a 4-month period.
• Coached executives in 17 countries to progress towards their chosen goals, focusing on cross-cultural communication, succession planning and career advancement
• Mentor and coach at Founder Forum, Future Founders Hackathon project for females in technology; mentored awarded team and chosen by CycleSync, UK-based startup for business coaching towards seed investment
COACH MASTERS ACADEMY—Singapore, Singapore Oct 2017 to date
Director of Training for Europe. Developed the strategy to enter the Netherlands, UK and Belgium. Oversaw market research and marketing strategy execution; Coordinated and trained international cohorts in over 20 countries in coaching skills (including C-level/top management executives & graduates)
• Awarded promotion from student mentor through Co-facilitator, Program Supervisor, Program Director and finally to Director of Training within a one-year time frame
• Coached participants from over 34 countries with 100% success rate for global accreditation granted by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Built a diverse team of 4, based in the Netherlands working as direct reports; created a merge brand identity between Creative Brain Academy and Coach Masters Academy; extended the Dutch business network from 400 to over 1,100 connections
RE/MAX PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS—London, UK Feb 2016 – Sep 2016
Branch Manager. Led office restructuring and re-launch for North Finchley branch. Promoted from intern to Branch Manager within 4 month-time with a specific task of bringing the team together and changing the office culture. Supervising 10+ agents, 4 interns, 13 unique nationalities, in ages ranging from 17 to 62 years old.
• Recruited 6 new agents and coordinated the on-boarding process: facilitated an orientation day, delivered functional training (incl. geo-marketing, and personal brand building), supported in creating PDPs, conducted one-on-ones.
• Successfully optimized and implemented a new performance review and performance tracking system based on the growth process and progress rather than numerical KPIs for 10+ independent agents.
• Initiated individual coaching of an entrepreneurial mindset for all employees that led to a 30% increase in lead generation, contributed positively to local brand awareness and enabled more collaborative team spirit
Author of Global Female Leaders Paper, Management Circle—Berlin, Germany Jun 2018
• Invited to prepare a Global Female Leaders Conference Whitepaper adapting a coaching view on discussed subject matters. The paper has been published and serves as a learning guide for all attendees. GFL 2018 Berlin has attracted over 60% of top management executives and 30% of C-level executives from all continents.
Author of Coaching White Paper, Corporate Research Forum—Lisbon, Portugal Sep 2018 – Oct 2018
• Author of a whitepaper entitled Building and Sustaining High Performer Teams
• Invited to Training: Fostering energy and creativity in high-performing teams through diversity – hosted by IMD Business School, The power of mindset: looking beyond just the skills of high-achieving teams – chaired by JCA Global, High-performing teams: creating trust – led by KPMG, World-class teaming: from forming to performing – hosted by Lane4
Participant, Contributor, Dutch SE Start-up Accelerator—Amsterdam, the Netherlands August 2017 – June 2018
• Shortlisted for T500 List of most promising Dutch entrepreneurs in digital for work with Creative Brain Academy and
bringing online coaching for women worldwide
Independent Researcher—London, UK August 2018 - Present
• Conducting research in the areas of self-coaching, interviewing successful athletes, their self-talk during most important races and comparing that with coaching and leadership skills looking for interdependencies
• Researching to what extent early education of self-coaching at undergraduate university level influences professional and personal development; proposal phase, looking for partners and sponsors
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|