I am an enthusiastic violin teacher who loves the challenge of helping students to find their musicality.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin, piano music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have BMus(hons) and ABSM
- How much do you charge?
£17 for 30 mins. £24 for 45mins. £30
- Where do you teach?
New Malden, Worcester park and north Kingston
- When are you available?
After school 4-7pm weekdays. Saturdays 9am-5pm. weekdays 9.30am-2.30pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages from 3-103yrs
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Abrsm exams: prep test- diploma ( including grades 1-8) - violin
Abrsm exams: prep test- grade 5 - piano
Music theory grades 1-5
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Are you inspired to play?
You will attract the will to practise.
The will to practise develops sound technique,
which unlocks your musical creativity,and gives inspiration a voice.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have played in orchestras and local chamber groups, taught at several arts venues,schools and privately. I have also worked in classroom settings at primary level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal college of music - junior dep with Gemma Farmer.
Birmingham Conservatoire - Wendy Phillips and Jacqueline Ross.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Kingston chamber music society.
• Kingston Chamber Music Society,ABRSM
recorder lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|