My teaching method is communicative and informal as I believe if the student is relaxed he or she will learn more effectively. I am able adapt each lesson for the individual student's needs. I have taught all levels from beginners to advanced.
I have over 2 years teaching experience. I have private tutored Italian and Spanish for GCSE level, former students achieving high grades. I am a CELTA qualified English teacher. I have taught for over a year at an English school in southern Italy and have experience with Cambridge exams, business English and teaching young learners.
I have a BA in Spanish and Italian and a Masters in Italian culture, both from UCL.
Education and Qualifications:
University College London, MA in Italian Culture Studies, 2018
Stafford House, London, CELTA (University of Cambridge), 2018
University College London, BA in Modern Languages: Spanish and Italian, 2:1, 2017
2021 (Jan - Present), Online Tutor and Tutor Representative, MyTutor, London
● Teaching GCSE students core subjects.
● Creating my own modules and resources.
● Liaising with the Development Team to help improve the platform for all tutors.
2019 (Nov - Present), Freelance Translator, Self-Employed
● Completion of complex translations from Italian or French into English for high profile companies, including those needing
sector-specific terminology such as law firms and marketing organisations.
● Liaising with clients on a regular basis to ensure the requirements are delivered by the deadlines.
● Ensuring a quality product is delivered by thoroughly researching the subject matter and paying attention to detail.
● Promoting my work on social media to gain a larger client base.
2019 - 2021 (Dec - March), Online Consultant and Recruiter, iTutorGroup, London
● Teaching both adults and children English online, tailoring lessons to each student’s educational needs.
● Maintaining an organised schedule of lessons and completing feedback reports on time.
● Attending regular training sessions in order to stay up-to-date with recent technological changes and advances in online
● Recruiting and interviewing new teachers using online platforms and social media.
2020 (April - May), Data Utterance Creator, WeLocalize Ltd, London
● Responsible for the creation of linguistic data for a new artificial intelligence software for a large US technology firm.
● Communicated directly with team leaders from all over the globe to keep up to date with the latest developments on the
● Creativity when writing the utterances, ensuring each one is unique.
● Analysed the completed data to make certain it fell in line with the company’s strict data rules.
2019 (October), BFI London Film Festival, Runner
● Managed ticket collection at the Press and Industry Screenings effectively to ensure all screenings started on time and
schedules were kept to.
● Completed day-to-day administrative tasks, for example, sending mail-outs with updated screen times and information about
● Spoke with industry delegates in a professional manner to guarantee that the screenings ran smoothly, and complaints were
dealt with appropriately.
2019 (July-September), St George’s International School London, Senior Teacher
● Line management of two teaching assistants: providing stretching work to suit their individual needs and objectives, organising
weekly one-to-one meetings in order to monitor their progress, and to provide support and guidance.
● Organised and led group outings in and around London, responsible for coordinating a group of 30 young children and
Trained new staff in teaching techniques and the creation of progress reports and certificates.
2018-2019 (August-July), My English School, Bari Italy, ESL Teacher
● Led a team to create a new syllabus and course for teenagers, which led to exam focused lessons that encouraged students
to take external qualifications in English.
● Organised and promoted external school events using social media. For example, a monthly book club with talks by local
● Covered the reception desk, this included ad hoc administration and discussing matters effectively in Italian and English.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking EFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|