I am a CELTA qualified teacher with 2 years experience. I have previously taught English to learners of all ages. I am accustomed to teaching General English, Business English and Exam preparation classes.
I like to plan my lessons according to your interests.
I have been giving lessons for over 2 years to students of all ages and levels. I have taught General English, Business English and Exam preparation classes. My students have achieved several grades in the Cambridge English exams from A2 - C1.
Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire, Syrian Project, Scotland – Private Teacher
February 2018 – Present
- One to one English classes to Syrian refugees.
- Planning and preparing appropriate materials and activities for the learner.
- Encourage and motivate learners to feel comfortable to practice speaking in every day situations.
It Sounds Fun, Jerez, Spain — TEFL Teacher
September 2016 - June 2017
- Responsible for daily classes of up to 15 children ranging from ages 2 - 12 years.
- Adopting and using the ’Jolly Phonics’ method of teaching synthetic phonics.
- Planning and executing lessons incorporating music and movement in ELT for children.
- Using technology in the classroom (correct use of interactive software equipment and programs.
- Observing lessons and providing feedback to colleagues.
- Collaborating with colleagues and sharing ideas and lesson within the academy.
- Communicating with parents regarding their children’s progress and behaviour.
Clen College - International House, Pamplona, Spain — TEFL Teacher
September 2015 - June 2016
- Responsible for daily classes of up to 15 students ranging from 6 years old through to teens and adults.
- Planning and delivering lessons to a wide spectrum of learners including; Standard English; YL standard classes and exam preparation; Business English, standard and tailor-made program classes specified by the client and also Cambridge / Official School of Languages exam preparation.
- Giving both intensive and standard exam preparation classes from A2 level to C2 (KET to Proficiency).
- Responsible for monthly progress evaluations of learners.
- Communicating with students and parents regarding progress.
- Collaborating with colleagues, sharing ideas and ‘team planning’ certain lessons.
- Attending monthly workshops for further development.
TECS Summer Camp, Cadiz, Spain — TEFL Teacher
July 2015 - August 2015
- Teaching children of 10-14 years old at beginners level (A1/A2 level)
- Planning and preparing lesson plans
- Organising and arranging outdoor group activities and games
- Leading and monitoring day-to-day activities of specific groups
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland — BA International Business with Modern Languages
September 2011 - November 2014
Credits achieved in:
- Business Management
- Management Development Program
- Business Spanish
- Beginners French
- Beginners Italian
- International Business Studies
Clic Seville, Malaga, Spain — CELTA Pass A
July 2017 - September 2017
Cambridge English Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA)(QCF)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£13|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£65|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£130|