I’m a patient, friendly and communicative. My teaching technique consist on reviewing the basics, state the essential tools (formulae review) 30% of session time. The other 70% is dedicated to practice problems, which in my perspective based on experience is what really makes the difference. The human brain is elastic and trainable, the more it is exposed to the problems the better it will be in resolving it.
For 5 or 10 hours no additional travel charges.
An extra 5 £/hr for undergrads and adult education.
I have known Joseph during his undergraduate and graduate studies as well as by the research projects we had, was it for the B.S., for his graduate or incoming PhD thesis’s or in the independent researches we keep working on. He is fully a talented, intelligent and hard working person. His insight is on the full theoretical conception and the intuitive experimental direction.
By the time we spent working together I can tell that maybe I am the best person to know him. Science had been his dream and it realized as it is becoming more and more his not only job but even life. It is truly going ahead with Joe in his pursuit of reality.
The best teacher I have ever met in my life. His instructions made a positive change in my life and he is not only a mathematician but also a good physicist and motivational teacher. 5 stars to Sir Joseph ❤
Joseph is an expert in his field . What add Value to his enormous knowledge is his ability to transmit this knowledge effectively , through simple and clear teaching methods .His passion towards physics is evident and he successfully pass it on to his students .He makes learning Physics fun and interesting .
I’ve been giving Physics lessons for more than 10 years now. I’ve taught 100s of students on high school, college or undergrads even. Helping them achieve the best scores all while staying highly motivated, was one of my satisfying achievements. I succeeded all well in that due to my deep roots in mathematical physics and the degree ms that I already hold.
3.5 GPA Master in Theoretical Particle Physics + 6 months internship in experimental Particle Physics (Heavy Ion Collision ALICE) LPSC Grenoble France.
Currently a PhD student at Lancaster University working with NA62 collaboration on Kaon Physics.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|