I tutor GCSEs and A-Levels and know it is important for concepts surrounding maths and physics to be explained clearly and step by step to enable students to tackle tests to their best ability. I understand the curriculum for these qualifications and am able to break this down for the student.
I have completed my first year of a Chemical Engineering degree at the University of Sheffield after getting straight As in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry at A-Level. I have 5 years of experience working with kids up to the age of 17 as a sports coach so understand well individuals learning styles and the patience needed in teaching.
24-hour cancelation policy
Telephone: (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
B4 Howden apartments
Sheffield S10 3AD
University of Sheffield, Sept 2018-June 2022
• MEng Chemical and Biological Engineering
• Studies include technical thinking, problem-solving, applied maths and physics and training in relevant software such as AutoCAD
Sale Grammar School, Trafford, Sept 2011- June 2018
• A Levels- Maths A, Physics A, Chemistry A
• AS Levels- Art A
• GCSEs- 5 grade A*, 3 grade A, 3 grade B
• Short-course GCSE- PE grade A
Altrincham Leisure Centre, March 2016- Present
Trampoline coach leading multi-ability lessons to children and adults with DBS background check
• Communicate instructions clearly to young children
• Organise and lead large groups of young children
• Finding unique ways to teach individual, who each respond to different teaching methods
• Excellent communication skills including adapting my communication method to relevant audiences
• Adhering to health and safety procedures and pre-empting accidents
• Time management
• Multitasking and planning on my feet under pressure
Additional Volunteering and Experience
Volunteering- Altrincham Leisure Centre, Jan 2014-Feb 2016
Gymnastics Coach leading groups of 35, aged 18 months to 12 years
• Coordinating structured, efficient lessons
• Providing structured teaching and leadership to a class
Global Engineering Challenge, January 2019
Multidisciplinary challenge to improve living standards for those in disadvantaged countries
• Working in a team with engineers of multiple disciplines
• Improving and adapting solutions to real-world problems
• Managed a group of 5, assigning tasks assuring schedule was kept to in order to complete the project within the time constraints
• Presenting concept to board of experienced engineers
• Working with people of different skill sets and working in a way to optimising everyone’s specific abilities
• Working to solve an intricate and complicated issue with no simple solution
• Revisiting and improving problem to gain most developed, practical and effective solution
Trampolining twice a week, 15 years, ongoing
I am dedicated to and well respected within my trampolining community and have worked hard to improve my ability across the last decade and a half. I attend 2-3 training sessions a week, rarely missing a session. I also regularly travel to 2-day long competitions to compete for my university in the NEUT (Northern English University Trampolining) league, a student-led trampolining league.
• Teambuilding at competitions
• Ensuring my whole team are equally included and supported at training and competitions
• Commitment and dedication
Regularly coaching my peers
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|