I base my class on the use of daily Chinese, covering pronunciation, tones, being understood and expressing oneself. My teaching method is to restrict my usage of the learner's native tongue, encouraging as much conversation in the language as possible.
He has excellent knowledge of his field, and he teaches in a lively and fun way. I really enjoy learning how to make better coffee, and knowing different types of coffee beans. I highly recommend him.
I have taught Chinese and English for over 3 years to both children and adults. I speak and write Chinese Mandarin fluently and have experience learning it as a second language.
My students learn more useful and idiomatic Chinese, rather than the academic kind taught in text books but not used in daily speech. Classes can also be prepared for academic (or book) Chinese. I will also have an eBook to share on learning Chinese.
Freelance Language Tutor - Beijing, China
Taught English to Chinese (all ages), and Chinese to expat children in Beijing.
Outdoors Instructor, Imagine – Beijing, China
An adventure events and sports company
• Corporate and team building events/parties (all ages)
• Outdoor survival skills coach (fire building, safety outdoors, knife and axe skills, raft building, shelter building, trap making, water filtration, tree identification – children and adults)
• Water sports coach (paddle boarding, kayaking, rafting)
Programme Director, Teach English in China – London, UK
A provider of English teaching placements and homestays in China
• Looking after candidates on long-term placements – dealing with queries, problems etc.
• Speaker at marketing and career events.
• Budgeting and planning for events.
• Resource Creation – Wrote articles and created Chinese language learning sheets.
LIFE IN WUHAN, CHINA – 2011-2014
WUHAN UNIVERSITY Learning Chinese Mandarin
ENGLISH TUTOR English language teacher for all ages (also during time in Beijing)
HENJI CAFE Opened and ran a cafe from March to September in 2013. Served syphon brewed coffee and British-style food.
HUBEI FOREIGN OFFICE Provided voice commentary for trade mission video productions.
Proofreading of government documents.
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||£110||£110||Not available|
|10 hours||£250||£250||Not available|