1. Task-based learning and tailor-made program
2. learning happily and confidently :)
3. Make sure what I teach can really be used by students in their lives. A lot of words and sentences that appeared in the mainstream Chinese language textbooks are quite obsolete and do not deserve the precious time of students.
4. knowing Chinese is a very high-context language, I bring Chinese culture and history into my tutorials, so try to share them with students so they could really understand the meanings of complicated words.
Hello! I am Matthew, currently in a double-master degree program run by LSE and Fudan University in Shanghai.
I am a Chinese native speaker and have the expertise and practical experiences in Chinese-English translation and interpretation.
I have provided both English and Chinese language tutorials to people with different backgrounds for five years, and all my clients complimented my professionalism, compassion, patience, and kind disposition:)
My main tutoring areas:
1. HSK test
2. Mandarin - listening, writing, speaking, and reading for daily conversation and business and diplomatic occasions
3. Preparation for the Application for Chinese Universities
If you are interested in learning Chinese with me, send e-mails to me (concealed information)
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£45||£35|
|5 hours||Not available||£205||£175|
|10 hours||Not available||£390||£350|