• I give fair and equitable distribution of time and showed respect for all students.
• I offer challenges with games and delivered the age-appropriate content and movement material.
• I've managed more than 30 students from the age of 13-18 in the studios and delivered the best possible age-appropriate material.
• I love encouraging each student with positive reinforcement, constructive criticism and acknowledged their achievements.
I'm a highly creative and motivated dancer with over a decade of experience in the dance scene. A driven individual who was brought up with the impeccable style of the classical Russian ballet. A skilled and adaptable person with a warm personality who is able to work within a team environment or handle individual tasks. A recent graduate of Dance & Choreography at Falmouth University who is looking for the right opportunity to continue her professional career in the world of dance.
Falmouth University |BA (Hons) Dance & Choreography September 2015- June 2018
- Core subjects were creating choreography along-side technique classes, workshops and theory.
- Conducted short dance films throughout the course and collaborated with the film, music and photography departments.
- In collaboration with fellow students established and advertised a beginner’s dance class for fellow pupils to learn and practice new dance material and techniques. The classes consisted of a warm-up routine, yoga stretches for beginners and dance routines.
National School of Arts “Dobri Hristov”| Diploma for a classical ballet performer September 2007- June 2013
- Professionally trained in Russian ballet style as well as modern dance styles.
- Educated in traditional folklore dance such as Russian, Spanish, Arabian, eastern and gypsy techniques.
- Coached in history dance sequences from the 17th and 18th century.
• Analytical and critical thinking, with an earnest approach to creating choreography.
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex movement material.
• A keen insight in creative explorations in improvisation and contact improvisation by working through levels, shapes, dynamics, time and space.
• Proficiency in working with children and people with disabilities.
• Capable of developing new sequences of existing dance routines.
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, contemporary dance lessons for all!
Taking hip hop dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||£7|
|5 hours||Not available||£60||£35|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£70|