My methodology for teaching is catered to specific subjects and students skill level already therefore it would be highly customised for your child. Here is some basic ideas for how I teach different subjects;
-Art: technique refinement and learning, introduction to new media, portfolio help and general encouragement.
- English and creative writing: Studying pieces (usually those done on their course), essay practice/planning, literary critique, creative writing exercises and development.
My technique basically involves finding the level your child is at what forms of teaching they respond best to help them achieve grades and boost general skill.
Also, as part of my teaching I offer to find and help your child gain extracurricular experience to help with university application alongside personal and professional growth catered towards your children's ideal career.
I am a Classics student and free-lance illustrator who achieved A's in English Literature and Language, Fine Art and EPQ leading to a place at a Russel Group university.
I have been previously tutored in creative writing, illustration and Mandarin leading to students achieving full/high marks on coursework.
I also have helped many students prep for personal statements, portfolios and university interviews.
Cancellation cost on day : £14
Discount for your second child I tutor at: £12 per hour
-NOCCOUT TEACHING VOLUNTEER (PLACEMENT) FEBRAURY 2019 - APRIL 2019
-KITCHEN ASSISTANT, TOBY CARVERY (PART-TIME), FEBRAURY 2018 – SEPTEMBER 2018
-FREE-LANCE ARTIST/ILLUSTRATOR (PART-TIME), AUGUST 2017-PRESENT
-VOLUNTEER, RED CROSS (PART-TIME), MAY 2016 – JULY 2017
VOLUNTEER, ASTRA ZENECA CHARITY FUN DAY, JULY 2016
SEPTEMBER 2018- PRESENT, UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
-BA Classical Civilisation (currently studying)
- Course Representatives for 1st Year Classics Department
SEPTEMBER 2016- JUNE 2018, CARAMEL COLLEGE, PRESCOT RD, SAINT HELENS WA10 3AG
- Extended Project Qualification- A
- English Literature and Language- A
-Art and Design: Fine Art - A
- Mandarin HSCK – Pass
- ‘Philosophy: The Classics’ 10-week course run by The Royal Institute of Philosophy
- Peer mentor (mentor of lower year students in terms of academics and emotional well-being)
BARLOW RC HIGH SCHOOL PARRS WOOD RD, EAST DIDSBURY, MANCHESTER M20 6BX – SEPTEMBER 2010-JUNE 2015
-3x A's including English Literature and Language, 5x B including Mathematics and 2x C's including
-Perfect and Student Council member for duration of time at institution
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to interact with customers, being courteous to the customers to build good customer relationships.
• Operating the till, performing stock checks and stock rotation, housekeeping and display organisation.
• Ensure any documentation or records are completed in a timely manner – real time.
• Computer Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop)
• Speaks conversational Spanish and Mandarin
• Punctual and good awareness of policies and procedures
• Ability to work to high quality standards
• Able to work in a team to discuss and find solution to any issues that may occur
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Friendly, social person used to both teamwork and leadership positions
Creative writing, art, costume design and creation etc.
To be supplied upon request
english literature lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, poetry lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|