Myself Muskan Thakur, I am doing Postgraduate Certificate Course in Cyber Security and previously I successfully completed Bachelors in Computer Applications with Distinction. I have a good experience of C/C++ i.e. of 5 years and I have experience of MySQL of 2 years. I also have basic knowledge if JAVA and Python.
I used to give personal tuition in my home country i.e. India but I am not a qualified teacher as it was my hobby and I used to teach free of cost. I have taught 5 students who scored really well.
(concealed information) +44 (concealed information)
ELMS VILLAGE, BELFAST, UNITED KINGDOM.
To work in pragmatic way in an organization where I can show my talent and enhance my skills to meet company goals and objective with full integrity and zest. To achieve the role of a senior director in field of cyber security.
• Postgraduate Certificate in Cyber Security
2016-present Queen’s University, Belfast, University Rd, BT7 1NN, UK
MODULE RESULT EXPECTED
Applied Cryptography July 2017
Applied Computer Forensics July 2017
Malware July 2017
• Bachelor of Computer Application
2013-2016 SIMS, Devi Aheliya VishwaVidhyalay Indore, 453332, India
Module MARKS MODULE MARKS MODULE MARKS
Programing in C 66.66% Computer Graphics & Multimedia 86.66% P.C. Software 70.67%
Programming in C++ 89.33% Data Network Communication 66% Information System 70.67%
JAVA 74.66% Software Engineering 82% VB based PROJECT 98.67%
UNIX 72% Digital Computer Organization 54% Statistics 61%
VB 6.0 92% Digital Computer Electronics 68% Mathematics 68.4%
Data Structure 89.33% Computer Organization and Architecture 62% Principal & Practice of Management 76%
Database Management System 86.66% Microprocessors & Assembly Language Prog. 76% Physics 68%
Web Designing & Web Technology 62% Computer Oriented Numerical Methods 58.67% ACC. & Financial Mgt. 64%
Aggregate: 73.2% distinction
• CBSE, Delhi, INDIA
Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, ENGLISH. 63.2%
English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Hindi. 78.3%
• MS Office
• SQL SERVER
• VB 6.0
• SQL DATABASE
• Students Report Card –I was supposed to write a code individually for Student Report Card in C++. So I created a student class with data members like roll no, name, marks and grade. Member functions in this class are used for accept / display details of students and a function to calculate grade based on marks obtained by student. For which I scored A grade for my code.
• Supermarket Billing System – I was supposed to write a code individually for Supermarket Billing System using C++. So, I wrote a code which had product class with data members like product no, product name, price, qty, tax, discount. Product details is stored in a binary file. A customer can purchase product and his invoice generated. Administrator can create, modify, view and delete product record. For doing processes mentioned above I used functions. And I scored A grade.
• Library Management System – This C++ menu driven programs on LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM was a group project in my final exam of XII Std DELHI CBSE Board. Which. Code included book and student class with data members like book no, bookname, authorname. Books records is stored in a binary file. A student can issue book and deposit it within 15 days. Student is allowed to issue only one book. Student Records are stored in binary file. Administrator can add, modify or delete record. So, we used functions to do tasks described above and included some graphics using graphics.h to make it more attractive and we scored A grade for the same.
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE PRACTICALS
• Heartbleed Bug
• FTK imager
• Cygwin Compiler
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE COURSEWORKS/ASSIGNMENTS
• IEEE paper: Security of DNS (Network Security and Monitoring), Risk Assessment on OpenSSL (Software Assurance).
• Scandal Presentation on JetBlue Privacy Violation (Ethical and Legal Issues in Cyber Security)
• Privacy Impact Assessment Report, Whistleblowing email and Press Release with Report on Phishing Attack Detection System (Ethical and Legal Issues in Cyber Security)
• OpenSSL code fix and Heartbleed Bug Fix (Software Assurance)
Other Software Skills
Web Data Extractor
John The Ripper
PART-TIME WORK EXPERIENCE
ORIFLAME: Selling of cosmetics and goods for 6 months.
• Participated in Group Discussion, Debates and Project Presentation at inter school level
• Event Coordinator for College Fest
ACADEMIC & NON-ACADEMIC
TITLE DATE LINK
Network Topologies 14/11/2013 (concealed information)
Bluejacking 14/11/2013 (concealed information)
Fashion Designing 14/11/2013 (concealed information)
Corruption 14/11/2013 (concealed information)
Movies 14/11/2013 (concealed information)
• Communication: Strong command of English language, able to convey information and ideas effectively and clearly. Adept speaker, accustomed to delivering presentations and speeches as part of assessment during my degree.
• Team Work: Excellent team player, proven in academic group works. Able to generate new ideas, significantly contribute and work as part of team to achieve a common goal.
• General Knowledge and Awareness: Positively interested and knowledgeable about general areas.
• Interpersonal Skills: Competent and able to talk to people on varying levels and establish quick rapport, developed as a skill through involvement in extra-curricular activities and activities during academics.
• Programming in C and C++
• Presentation making
• Web page designing
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£250|