I believe that a good teacher should be passionate about the taught subject. I give lessons to first-year undergraduate students and besides explaining the material, I try to pass on my passion to the students. This often motivates them to go the extra mile and get a deeper understanding of the topic at hand.
I am a final year Computer Science student with one year of experience working in the industry at Intel as a Wireless Software Engineer in 5G. I have experience teaching tutorials for a first-year Computer Science module at my University.
Third-year Computer science student with a year spent in the industry, working as a Wireless Software Engineer at Intel. Interested in software optimisation, computer architectures and algorithms.
University of Liverpool 2017 - 2021
Computer Science with a Year in Industry BSc
· Average mark of 89% after 2 years.
· Relevant modules: Data Structures and Algorithms (93%), Princ of C & Memory Management (95%),
Object-Oriented Programming (92%), Foundations of Comp Sci (96%), Distributed Systems (97%), Computer Systems (87%), Complexity of Algorithms (78%), Analytic Techniques (82%).
University of Liverpool October 2020 - present
Computer Science module demonstrator
· Running weekly tutorials in solving exercises in Fundamentals of Computer Science.
Intel, Swindon July 2019 - August 2020
Wireless Software Engineer Intern
· Design, development and optimisation of wireless kernels for scalar, parallel and matrix processors.
· Path-finding for future processor architectures, including contributions to their instruction sets.
· Learning and usage of software optimisation techniques and tools.
· Development, maintenance and usage of a passive assembly code generator tool, which enabled writing
tailored assembly code for a massively parallel processor architecture.
· Design, development and maintenance of a Web Application, which enabled access to internal code
profiling and performance analysis tools through a browser; taking and using user feedback to improve.
· Experience collaborating in cross-geography and cross-cultural teams, including presentations.
· Ability to self-motivate in face of a hard problem. Ability to break-up problems into smaller pieces.
· Experience in running technical sessions for local school kids in the Intel Inspire program.
Bosch Service Solutions, Liverpool October 2017 - June 2019 Technical Support for Wiser Heat by Schneider Electric
· Technical support for a smart heating system for English and German customers.
· Training of new personnel, training material preparation. Escalating technical problems to engineering.
- Software & Tools: Linux, Bash, Git, Regular expressions, LaTeX, Test-Driven Development.
- Personal Projects: A maze-solver written in Java implementing A*, DFS, BFS search algorithms. Includes an algorithm to turn a maze into a graph internal representation.
- Group Projects: A Web App for facial emotion recognition - Group Project (81%).
A map application showing unemployment rates by ward in England,
with search filters - developed at the JP Morgan Code for Good hackathon.
Spoken languages: Fluent in English, German and Polish.
Perfect! One of the best tutors that i have ever met, Robert is really unique smart guy. I had troubles with multiple tasks that i needed help with and he was able to help me with them and make me understand the concepts, what made me really enjoy/like him is the way he can adapt to any methods that a person needs and when he counters a topic that is rare among programmers he takes his time to understand it well and do all he can to help with it. I'm really glad i had the chance to meet a guy like him.
Sultan was great as a tutee. Eager and quick to learn.
Perfect! Very detailed and easy to understand explanations. Patient and very easy to talk to.
Nima is very eager to learn and shows good potential. He has taught himself things outside of his school curriculum, which shows dedication and initiative.
C lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|