My teaching method is very practical, to understand code, you must write as much as possible. All concepts that are covered will be explained thoroughly throughout, and hand outs will be used to help reinforce the ideas discussed during tutoring sessions.
Here is a few examples of concepts that may be covered:
- Data Structures (Array, Generic Collections)
- OOP Concepts
- Exception Handling
- Unit Testing
- Distributed System Concepts
- Separation of Concerns
- GUI's (Windows Forms, WPF)
- Game Programming in Unity C#
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT(Hardware & Networking) - Distinction*
- CISCO CCNA2 Qualification
- Bsc Computer Science - Currently Studying
- Unity w/ C#
- C# OOP
- Web Development:
HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, XML
- Mobile Application Development (IOS, Andriod)
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£90||£100|