My teaching method is when you give me your course outline. I will study it and prepare lectures based on your requirements. I can teach individually and in class. I would love to know how my students feel comfortable learning. Feedback is a must.
I'm a Mechanical Engineer. Currently enrolled in Masters in Mechanical Engineering. I have taught for about 2 years as a Visiting Lecturer in Engineering University. I also served in different engineering firms. Teaching is the profession I want to have in my future.
I am a driven and adaptable individual who is currently studying towards an MSc Mechanical Engineering Degree at Teesside University, UK, due in April 2019.
With an in-depth knowledge of product design and engineering along with the practical knowledge of product development process, I have proven ability in research in and developing new products that are innovative and designed to meet the needs of both end users and environment. I have expertise in the use of many design software wwhile working with both fieldwork and academia. I have gained extensive knowledge and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills of engineering principles developed through academic practice and research projects.
My aim is to utilise my extensive skills within a work environment, where I can develop and broaden my knowledge and experience further in the field of research.
ANSYS 19.0 (CFD) Siemens NX 10.0 Solid Works 2018 Matlab (R2015a) Pro Engineer
Auto CAD Abaqus CAE MODELICA DS CATIA Python (Basics)
KEY SKILLS, QUALITIES AND ACHIEVEMENT
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
• Team working, Project and quality management skills are my inborn qualities and were more strengthened during my stay at Nestle and Nobia UK.
• Lectureship helped me in developing good Presentation and Communication skills that makes me well presentable in my workplace.
• Time Management help me for the completion of many projects in the field as well as in academia.
Teesside University 2018 – 2019
MSc Mechanical Engineering (73%)
Key modules: Machine Design, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Supply Chain Management, Continuum Mechanics, Research& Enterprise, CAD/CAM and Product Development.
Current Final Year Project: Exploring the aerodynamics of Ultra-High-Speed Trains (Hyperloop).
University of Engineering and Technology – Pakistan 2011 - 2015
BSc (Honours) Degree Mechanical Engineering (Equivalent) First Class Honours
Key modules: Solid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Engineering drawing, Engineering Statics and Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Engineering Metallurgy, Machine Design, Engineering Materials, Mechanics of Machines and Vibration, Manufacturing Processes, Power Plant, Mechatronics, Quality Engineering, Heat and Mass Transfer, Production Automation, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Industrial management and Industrial Health and Safety.
PROJECTS & RESEARCH
• Exploring the Aerodynamics of Ultra High-Speed Trains (Hyperloops). The design changes to the geometry of the Pod and the Vacuum tunnel in order to reduce chocking (Kantrowitz Limit). Implementation of CFD analysis to for studying and designing Pod to reduce drag resistance. (MSc Research)
• The design of a foldable bridge. Understanding the bridge dynamics and implementation of design principles for designing a bridge that can bear certain load. Performing the stress analysis on a single component using ANSYS 19.
• Study of a complex geometry undergoing Non-linearity using Siemens NX by doing Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Studying stress concentration and its effect with change in geomerty.
• Final Year Project in Bachelors was on Bio Gas generation & its parametric study. The project involved the designing and manufacturing of floating gas holder type of biogas plant. Designing the sample collection apparatus and analysing the compounds for biogas by doing the gas chromatography from Attock Refinery Limited, (ARL) Pakistan. Studying the operational parameters such as temperature, pH, pre-treatment, particle size, agitation, the rate of organic load, retention time. Studying the behaviour of the biomass throughout the gas production process to provide an optimum solution for its utilization.
Nobia UK July 2018 – sept 2018
Learned Product Data Management and Enterprise Product Data Management. Conducted testing of the cabinets and frontal according to the British and European standards. Product development in finished, adhesion, and environmental performance was studied and improved. Gained knowledge from prototype evaluation and testing to the product development.
Visiting Lecturer at SARHAD University, (SUIT Peshawar). March 2016 – Jan 2018
Taught the following subjects
• Mechanics of Materials,
• Solid Mechanics,
• Advanced Thermodynamics
• Basic Mechanical Technology to Bachelors of Technology students.
Nestle Water Factory, Islamabad. Feb 2016
Worked in the production department of the plant.
• A study on the factors (inlet air temperature, dust, dryness, delivery pressure, and losses) that affect the compressor (Atlas ZT-30) performance.
• Successfully done the Rainwater Harvesting project for Islamabad factory. This project can benefit them to save 38% of the underground water wasted in the kitchen and washrooms.
Cougar Drilling Solutions. July - December 2015
• Repair and Maintenance (R&M) of Mud motors, Jars, Shock Tools with the inspection of NMDC and Stabilizers.
• Measurement While Drilling (MWD) and Directional Drilling (DD).
Worked and participated in different National and International societies, such as
• American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
• Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
• Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commissioning Pakistan (SUPARCO).
• Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers (PIChE).
• Rotaract club UET Peshawar.
References are available upon request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|