Everyone has a different way of learning. I strive to find the right learning method that allows you to build your skills at the right pace.
No one likes listening to someone talking for ages. I make sure you're involved at all times, asking questions and giving you short (but relaxed) tests.
Variety is the spice of life. My lessons contain just the right amount of variety. Too much and you'll get confused and forget things - too little and you'll get bored.
Let's discuss how I can help you. Talk to me today.
A highly qualified IT professional with a First-Class Degree in Information Technology, Triple Distinction BTEC National Diploma in ICT and 4 years’ experience in IT Support. My lessons are:
You can learn about:
-Human Computer Interaction (how people interact with technology)
-Business information systems
-And much more
April 2018 – current, IT trainer and freelance IT copywriter, King Copywriting
July 2014 – April 2018, IT Systems Administrator for Speedwell Weather Ltd.
• Managed companies twitter account, tweeting on a daily basis
• Showing users how to use Skype, manage Outlook, removing viruses, files and folder organisation, print in different formats and hundreds of other tasks
• Helped users on a daily basis via email, phone and face to face.
August 2013 – July 2014, Usability Specialist for Media Operations Ltd.
• Conducted expert usability evaluations
• Use software such as Photoshop, Director and Powerpoint to create marketing material
• Find resolutions to usability problems
May 2013 – July 2013 Viovet, Markyate Temp Web Editor
• Upload and manage product images and captions
• Categorise products to help customer’s find products easier
• Write product descriptions and improve existing ones
• Proof read content to check for spelling and grammar mistakes
June 2010 – June 2011 University Work Placement, IT Technician, Stanborough Secondary School, Welwyn Garden City
• Worked well in a team, for example when a major virus infected the school, communication and cooperation were key to resolving the issue
• Worked under high pressure with tight time restrictions, for example when an online exam went wrong we had to work quickly to resolve the problem
• Used my own initiative, for example over the summer holidays I worked on my own to re-image most of the 500 school PCs
Level 4 Diploma in Copywriting from College of Media and Publishing
2008 - 2012 University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
BSc (Hons) First Class Information Technology Sandwich Degree
• Worked extensively in groups with people who have had various skill levels and abilities
• Experienced a range of different viewpoints
• Used my creative talent to create games, mobile apps and videos.
• Learnt fundamentals of databases, programming and project management
2006 - 2008 Oaklands College, Welwyn Garden City
BTEC National Diploma in ICT Triple Distinction (DDD) with
17 Distinctions and 1 Merit (360 UCAS points)
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE/EMPLOYMENT
October 2010 – January 2011 Temporary Sales Assistant, Comet Electricals, Hatfield
• Offering product advice to customers to fit their needs and requirements
• Working with in-store computer systems e.g. checking local branch stocks
• Being friendly and professional towards customers
• Working with colleagues and contributing to the team
Autumn 2004 St. Albans Observer & Review, St. Albans
School organised work experience as part of the National Curriculum; duties included attending court hearings, taking notes and writing up reports using company IT packages.
References available upon request.
microsoft word lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest android lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft outlook lessons for all!
Taking mail lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|