I create customised lessons to dance students in order to help them improve their skills and technique.
I work individually with students with the aim of developing their bests abilities.
I plan and create different dance lessons in an interesting manner to keep the student’s interest and motivation. I devise different choreographies every week to keep the students motivated and excited about learning new routines.
I am a dancer and actress and have been teaching dance and drama for more than nine years. I have taught to big groups of students and I have also taught privately one on one. My extensive background in performing arts has allowed me to gain resourceful and creative skills when teaching.
FLAMENCO DANCE INSTRUCTOR, INSPIRE BALLET AND DANCE ACADEMY, Balham, London- 2018/2019
·Introduced Flamenco dance techniques to absolute beginners.
· Created different choreographies on a weekly basis to keep students motivated and excited.
· Introduced the different flamenco types of music and explained how each style should be danced.
PRIVATE DANCE TUITION, London- 2017/2018
· Created customised lessons to dance students in order to help them improve their skills and technique.
· Worked individually with students with the aim of developing their bests abilities.
· Planned and created different dance lessons in an interesting manner to keep the student’s interest and motivation.
FLAMENCO DANCE INSTRUCTOR. Barcelona · 2013/2014
·Taught adults the flamenco discipline. Introduced students to flamenco, starting from the very basics of the dance.
· Developed a routine that would allow students to immerse themselves in the dance.
· Created a choreography (which they performed successfully at the end of the course) in collaboration with the students, where they were able to put into practice their knowledge and be part of the creative process.
BALLET DANCE INSTRUCTOR, Escola de Dansa Eulàlia Blasi, Barcelona · 2011/2013
· Taught children from the age of 5 to 14 multiple dance disciplines including classic and contemporary .
· Prepared students for the Royal Academy of Dance exams such as Pre-primary in Dance, Primary in Dance, Grade 1 and 2.
CONTEMPORARY DANCE INSTRUCTOR, Escola de Dansa Eulàlia Blasi,Barcelona· 2011/2013
·Helped students develop and understand the importance of maintaining an exercise routine in which mind, body and heart become the basis to build the creative discipline required to liberate the full spectrum of artistic creativity.
· Created, oversaw and managed multiple exercises to improve the understanding of how music and body interact to ultimately excel at improvising at a performance.
PERSONAL YOGA INSTRUCTOR, Escola de Dansa Synera. Barcelona · 2011 / 2013
·Imparted the Kundalini and Ashtana yoga discipline, teaching breathing, stretching and relaxing techniques to liberate the body.
· Instructed multiple yoga activities focused on self determination and discipline in order to attain a state of permanent peace of mind in order to experience one's true self.
· Taught and channelled the importance of being aware of the interactions between body and mind.
Goldsmiths, University of London- B.A (Hons) English and Drama, September 2015-June2018
The Acting Studio, New York City- Meisner Acting Technique, July-September 2015
The Theatre Institute (ESAD/ CPD)- Barcelona- Baccelurate in Dance and Humanities-2013
The Royal Academy of Dance, London- Distinction in Advanced 1 Examination of Dance- 2012
The English National Ballet, London- Selected for a summer dance course-2011
Victor Ullate Ballet, Madrid-Awarded an intense summer course-2010
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, contemporary dance lessons for all!
Taking ballet lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£32||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£155||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£290||Not available|