Hi. I am a fully qualified and highly successful maths and statistics teacher with over 16 years experience in education. I have helped over 600 students at all levels and have done over 30000 hours of tuition. References can be provided on request.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach pure mathematics, statistics and mechanics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BSc in Pure Mathematics and Statistics.
- How much do you charge?
£21 per hour for KS3
£23 per hour for GCSE
£25 per hour for A Level
- Where do you teach?
20 miles radius from Brentwood, Chelmsford, Basildon, Upminster, Ingatestone and at my home.
- When are you available?
Any day and time from 9am to 9pm apart from Sunday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can help with preparations for all entrance exams, homework support, working on improving students analytical skills and ability to understand mathematical concepts, revision lessons, catch up lessons, online lessons including exam techniques.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am an expert in online tuition, which takes place over Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Please get in touch with me, and maths will be no longer an issue.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have more than 16 years experience in education, working with students at all levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I am fully CRB (DBS) checked.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained a Alexandru Joan Cuza University, which is the best in the country.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Every year I tutor around 40 students.
• First Degree in Pure Maths and Statistics
• Fully UK Qualified Maths Teacher
• Fully DBS checked
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|