I offer individual lessons to provide basic understanding of knitting and other needlework techniques and build a unique plan for each student to enable the recipe for something inspired by the student themselves and creating something they will treasure.
I am a Self employed sewist and re-purposer of all things textile, using mixed media and various modern or traditional methods to repair or reinvent fabric and reduce landfill of textiles etc.
I have worked in health and well-being support for over 20 years and love empowering confidence in others to see their own potential and have fun together.
Workshops are 2 hours at £25 each session. A set of 6 sessions with homework and task to create a finished item. Cancelled sessions will be charged at 50% if unable to fill the slot.
· 2014: Advance Training Academy
· PTLLS – focusing on Health and Social Care and Welfare
· 2009 – 2011: Care in the Shires
· LMCS Registered Manager Award, Health & Social Care
· 1999 – 2004: The Open University
· BSc Honours Degree (2:1), Social Sciences and Health
· Certificate in Health Promotion, Health Community
· Diploma in Health and Social Welfare
· Certificate in Social Sciences
· Certificate in Health and Social Care
· 1997 – 1998: Scheidegger Institute
· Information Technology Certificate, MS Office
· 1977 – 1979: Abingdon College of Further Education
· ONC in Business Studies
· 1971 – 1976: John Mason High School
· GCE O-Levels including Maths, English, French, German, Physics, Chemistry
sewing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest embroidery lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, knitting lessons for all!
Taking patchwork lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|